Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Classes

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 01, 2011
I think we should go to schools in Ravenwood (and Nightside) and be able to learn lessons from the teachers. If we complete a lesson we get a treasure card. We should also get homework from these classes that we can only do that day. After that day the quest would be removed from your spell book.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I had a someone similiar idea back 3 years ago or so. Love the way you thought of that.

Like, school within a game. With gold, even crowns, experience, and/or treasure cards as incentives, daily classes, even those that teach real life lessons (not just good morals, which everyone seems to ignore, more as an afterthought) in the form of quests.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Defender
Dec 25, 2008
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
I think we should go to schools in Ravenwood (and Nightside) and be able to learn lessons from the teachers. If we complete a lesson we get a treasure card. We should also get homework from these classes that we can only do that day. After that day the quest would be removed from your spell book.

I like the idea, but do you realize the programming that would go into the different quests everyday. Ihave a thread that is about daily quests called. can We get daily quests? Something to do! And I said we could have three quests that e did everyday, but only once a day. A different quest everyday would be too hard. I love that idea it is really Cool and would love to seeit go underway, but I doubt it will happen with that exact thought. it could be tweaked.
Sean Fireblood lvl 70 fire
See you in the spiral!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I like it, but would take a immensely long time to do, and by then, I would have quit. (Like 4 years o_o)

Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009

This seems like a huge waste of time. Who would do this when there are treasure cards in the Bazaar? Also, this isn't fair for those who can't go on every day or KI since they'll be the ones that will have to add this to their already extensive to-do list.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2011

Great Idea but it seems really boring so how about no treasure cards and if it's a hard lesson we could get training points instead that would make it more fun

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
I looooove this idea!!! I would love to be able to learn lessons from Moolinda! Maybe the teachers would teach you some combo and spells that work well together from your school? For example what if Moolinda Wu taught a lesson about the difference between a life blade and a heal blade. Then after the lesson you get a treasure card version of the spells that were taught that day. Of course the lessons would have to be different depending on level. So maybe 1-10 11-20 20-30 30-40 etc. I'm not a very good duelist so I think it would help out those of us that aren't as good duelists as others. The great fighting wizards would think it is a useless feature but not all students are gifted and are good at figuring out spells and such. So maybe having this to get a little help would be an awesome idea I love it
Anthony Lifeheart
Level 48 Master Theurgist
Go Green!!!

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Like the idea but for the sake of younger wizards lets have the classes be for level 50 and above. Or you must have completed all the worlds so far. Ideas to make the game interesting. I am all over it lemme know if you see me as Joshua Stormrider ill tell you some as that wizard.
best
Valdus Darkcaster

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010

How about not every day, but you would receive the next "lesson" the day after you complete your current one.