Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyrus and Sylvia?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
We all know what cyrus drake looks like, evidently... But what do you think his wife Sylvia looked like? Before she died of sickness
I think she had brown long hair with a green tinge in it and some life teacher clothes, with smart green eyes and a small nose with big pink lips
luna0616

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
When you defeat malistaire it shows you what malistaire and sylvia look like together.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2008
luna0616 wrote:
We all know what cyrus drake looks like, evidently... But what do you think his wife Sylvia looked like? luna0616

Slyvia was Malistair's wife not Cryrus'.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Mr. Drake's wife is not Sylvia, it was Malistair's.

I do agree with you on what she looks like. I haven't seen her but, my friend has (many secrets she has to hide from me about the worlds) I think she would look life-ish, like you said.

PaigePeralPetal
Myth Wizard

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
luna0616 wrote:
We all know what cyrus drake looks like, evidently... But what do you think his wife Sylvia looked like? Before she died of sickness
I think she had brown long hair with a green tinge in it and some life teacher clothes, with smart green eyes and a small nose with big pink lips
luna0616

Yeah after you beat Malistare they will come as souls and talk oh and Cyrus casts a mirage of her when he is trying to trick Malistare.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2008
luna0616 wrote:
luna0616
I have defeated malistarie many times! and they start with silvia,cyrus and malistaire in a yell fight and i have to say silvia is beautiful! she has blonde hair tan skin brown pants i think and a green sweater.She even has a wand.
austin lioneyes,a.t or austin are my names with timpe or o,conner for last names in real life level 46 mith oh and cyrus is not mean if your mith and over level 30!

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
I was confused because i was in the middle of wizard101 and just figured it out, little embaressing that i just figured out she was with malistair... Poor cyrus, no wonder he's grumpy.
luna0616

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
luna0616 wrote:
I was confused because i was in the middle of wizard101 and just figured it out, little embaressing that i just figured out she was with malistair... Poor cyrus, no wonder he's grumpy.
luna0616

I think that he is grumpy cuz malistare turned evil