Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Custom Gear-sets

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Alright well not everybody changes their gear before a fight, but i do.. sometimes. Anyways I was thinking that in your backpack there could be a button that brings up a page like quick sell, but instead of selling you could check off one of each gear type, and then click confirm or something. Doing this wont take anything out of your backpack, and you can do this several times with the same gear items, but this will allow you to click on the custom gear set, and it will change you into the clothes into the set. Good idea? or no?

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
That is a great idea. I wouldn't change clothes before battles, but I like to have nice traveling clothes that look good but may not give good stats to my wizard.
To add on to this idea, I think you should be able to name your set of clothes, like you can name your deck.
Mryna Dragoncloud, level 49 and soooo close to being

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Seth Lifeblood Nic... on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:
Alright well not everybody changes their gear before a fight, but i do.. sometimes. Anyways I was thinking that in your backpack there could be a button that brings up a page like quick sell, but instead of selling you could check off one of each gear type, and then click confirm or something. Doing this wont take anything out of your backpack, and you can do this several times with the same gear items, but this will allow you to click on the custom gear set, and it will change you into the clothes into the set. Good idea? or no?
I've been throwing around this idea myself, internally. I think being able to "quick equip" a set of gear just makes sense. imagine, being able to designate all your energy gear as "energy set", hilighting that entry, clicking equip and have it change out ALL of the pieces of gear with those of that set. This would come in handy BIG TIME!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I'd rather see gear presets that are named like decks can be. Even if it were a crown item. Let use have Storm Boss, Main Boss, Mob, PvP.... whatever, and each set allows helm, robe, boots, wand, amulet, ring, pet, deck to be equipped with a click.