Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Custom Armor!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I know a lot of people don't like some armor that has great stats, and don't have the crowns to switch it for another appearance. So i think KI should make a Clothes Designer to put in your house. Players can customize their robe's, hat's, etc. paint to look more what they think is their style. But they should make them work for it like any other crafting station. They should set ingredients to find to create the armor. The more variety of ingredients they have, the more colors and amount of paint grow.
Painting the armor will require paint. The amount of paint you have will determine the amount of designs your armor will have. The more colors just means that you will be able to color it more vibrantly. Making colors will just be adding two-three ingredients together. The more of a color you make, the more paint you get. Once as you finish your armor, it should be uploaded to KI to check it in case it isn't appropriate.
I hope KI considers my idea and plenty of people help support it. I think this would make a great addition to the game. If anyone wants to add ideas feel free to reply.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011