Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown's player Appriciation Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
I would like to give you idea's for all of the crowns player's like me. There would be THREE tiers for rewards. Each "tier" would be for a "page of worlds" on the spiral door. Three tiers all together.

Tier one (page one of worlds): a "crowns color" which is the greenish dye, that you put on your crowns.

Tier 2(Second page of worlds): there would be four more colors that you could access to dye your clothes.

Tier 3 ( third page) there would be a Physical crown that you would hover over your characters hand ( kind of like the book wand) That would have no stats on it, and be painted the green crowns color. the wand would be 2500 crowns and would ONLY be accessible to people that have bought all the worlds: "crowns players"

Survivor
May 31, 2014
I to am a crowns player and I would like it if once you buy a world you get all the sub worlds inside of it (example: if I buy krokotopia I get chamber of fire krokosphinx etc) and maybe add a week long access to pet derbies and pvp battles.

Dylan Unicornblood level 30