Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns Item: Bigger Bank per player?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
Hi, I wanted to suggest something for an update on the game. Many of us have talked of the same thing. You offer a crown choice now to add additional items to the castles and houses, but that does not include gear, athames, rings and items that you cannot store in the attics and homes. Could you offer a crown BANK per player? If you could not offer it per player, could you make it 100 items larger? One that those of us who have six chars and collected items of gear and such could store more items. I would be willing to buy a bank that would store 50 more items or the gold bank for 100 more items. I am sure this would be a big seller for the players who have six chars and nowhere to store collected gears that cannot be put into homes.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
legendslady on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I wanted to suggest something for an update on the game. Many of us have talked of the same thing. You offer a crown choice now to add additional items to the castles and houses, but that does not include gear, athames, rings and items that you cannot store in the attics and homes. Could you offer a crown BANK per player? If you could not offer it per player, could you make it 100 items larger? One that those of us who have six chars and collected items of gear and such could store more items. I would be willing to buy a bank that would store 50 more items or the gold bank for 100 more items. I am sure this would be a big seller for the players who have six chars and nowhere to store collected gears that cannot be put into homes.

This is a great idea. King's Isle should make this happen!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
I totally agree with this. We have needed a bigger bank for so long now. I would not mind paying crowns to increase the size. I have so much crown gear at different levels from the packs and crown shop that I have run out of place to store it. Another thought would be to allow us a deck in the bank to store rare tc's so we dont have to use so many decks in our backpacks. There is just no room!