Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Shop Charity Item Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2014
Feel free to share you're ideas. These can include mounts, apparel, pets, and more.
One of my favorite things about KingsIsle is their involvement with charities with their Christmas charity mounts, along with their involvement in other stuff like Make-A-Wish, or that Ice Bucket Challenge, alongside lots of other stuff.
I randomly had First Responders on my mind while playing Wizard101, and it ended in a few ideas for items that could support charity with each sell.
The items in blue text could be used to support Law Enforcement and the families of fallen officers.
Items in Red Text could be used to support Fire Fighters and/or EMS and Hospitals.
Items in Yellow text could be used to support DOT or Electrical Technicians, as they don't seem get enough recognition.
-Wizard City Guard uniforms would be interesting to see, They could be dyeable since you see Guards in different colors, although Red is the most common.
-Wizard City Police uniforms Would be cool. Maybe the badge could have Bartleby carved into it? And maybe have different variants such as one with a vest with increased defenses, or SWAT gear for very good defenses.
-Wizard City Guard spears would be mandatory if they added the Guard uniforms. Perhaps make one for each school.
-Tasers would be cool, since Pirate101 has sparkthrowers. I think it should also come with a stun spell.
-Marleybone Police uniforms could work since we already have the helmets as a housing item.
-German Shepard Pets, because they're very handsome dogs.
-a Police Fox pet could be based on the Artic/Blaze Fox pet.
-KI seems to like Corgis, so I'll also suggest a Police Corgi.
-a Police Cruiser mount with room for 4, so you can patrol with you're friends.
-a Police motorcycle or scooter mount.
-Fire Fighter uniforms could provide resistance when dueling a Pyromancer. Just like the WCPD Uniforms I mentioned earlier it could have multiple variants such as turnout pants and a shirt or full turnout gear. The Helmet could be dyeable and have two variants: regular or SCBA mask.
-Fire Axes could work since we already have a axe that looks like a double-bladed fire axe. Just change it to a one-bladed axe and you'd have it.
-Fire Extenguishers for Ice Wizards.
-Doctor and Nurse uniforms could provide a boost to outgoing healing, and come with healing spells.
-a med-kit like the one Nurse Quinn uses in Pirate101.
-a Syringe sword.
-W101 Dalmation pet.
-Various fire truck mounts, as well as a FD variation of that one big Christmas truck mount.
-an Ambulance mount with room for 4 or 5.
-Reflective Uniforms to make sure those Marleybone Drivers see you. Alternatively a Reflective Vest over various robes.
-Traffic Sign wands and staves.
-dyeable Hard Hats to protect you're head while exploring Krokotopia.
-Caution Cone Helmets because they resemble wizard hats.
Another idea I might post later, but will state here is mount features. an example would be toggling the headlights on the Marleybone car mount. It'd be cool to toggle the sirens on the mounts if they get added... of course I mean the lights and not the sounds.