Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Buyback for Subscribers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2010
I think it would be cool if there was a benefit for those with accounts that auto subscribe (by credit card), could sell back their Crown purchased areas for all their crowns.

I wouldn't be against making this trade cost 100,000 gold per area being sold back for crowns.

Just a thought. I'm sure there are plenty of subscribers who'd love this.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
That's a pretty good idea but the thing is, this can get very complicated. Crowns are things you bought with real money. This option could affect KingsIsle's business. Also, buying back crowns would mean having to find out what item you have to exchange for an amount of crowns. For example, say you bought a set of clothing that cost 5,000 crowns. If you stitched crown valued clothing into that set, you wouldn't get the same amount of crowns you paid for it. Areas are one thing I can accept. Maybe buying back crowns for a certain area would be possible. But the only thing I don't think should happen is buying crowns with coins and such. This wouldn't be fair to the people who actually bought crowns with real money.