Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Critical Block Piercing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2010
Hey guys, Smacky123106 here with a great idea that I think you should consider. You know how critical and critical block was created a few years ago when Celestia came out? Well I think that when the new update comes out whenever you guys release it, that there should be some new piercing. But this time not resist armor piercing, critical block armor piercing. Like there should be a person in the new update where you have to beat a boss to save her/him, and then that person gives you a spell quest that gives you a card after that gives 50 critical piercing rating, sort of like having to save Cassie the Ponycorn in Avalon in the Wild. Please at least consider my idea and get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks!

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
smacky123106 on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys, Smacky123106 here with a great idea that I think you should consider. You know how critical and critical block was created a few years ago when Celestia came out? Well I think that when the new update comes out whenever you guys release it, that there should be some new piercing. But this time not resist armor piercing, critical block armor piercing. Like there should be a person in the new update where you have to beat a boss to save her/him, and then that person gives you a spell quest that gives you a card after that gives 50 critical piercing rating, sort of like having to save Cassie the Ponycorn in Avalon in the Wild. Please at least consider my idea and get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks!
Awesome idea!

Survivor
May 18, 2010
popcicool7777777 on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:
Awesome idea!
Hey dude or dudette lol sorry idk if you're a boy or girl but thanks! I just hope that they consider it, and possibly make it happen i would be the happiest person in the world!

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
popcicool7777777 on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:
Awesome idea!
I think its already in? Once I got a critical, the enemy blocked and it said "pierced". He had no resist to the spell i used, and he didnt have and shields either...

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Adam Goldenweaver on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:
I think its already in? Once I got a critical, the enemy blocked and it said "pierced". He had no resist to the spell i used, and he didnt have and shields either...
No it is not. You are getting confused with armor piercing.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
smacky123106 on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:
You may want to rethink that idea. Why? Because everything our wizards get in the way of spells does and WILL show up on a mob/boss sooner or later. I certainly don't want my Crit Block pierced by them.

Survivor
May 18, 2010
DragonLady1818 on Mar 13, 2013 wrote:
You may want to rethink that idea. Why? Because everything our wizards get in the way of spells does and WILL show up on a mob/boss sooner or later. I certainly don't want my Crit Block pierced by them.
That's why I want this, so that the game is more challenging, because I soloed all of Azteca.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
smacky123106 on Mar 24, 2013 wrote:
That's why I want this, so that the game is more challenging, because I soloed all of Azteca.
Please. Go to the Azteca section and tell me on a scale of 24, tell me how many of them are bad - saying like its too hard or whatever. So X/24 would be your answer.

And, you know what make your own challenge! If you want them to pierce your block, leave the Misty Mountain Mandolin and use a dropped storm wand!

Survivor
May 18, 2010
popcicool7777777 on Mar 25, 2013 wrote:
Please. Go to the Azteca section and tell me on a scale of 24, tell me how many of them are bad - saying like its too hard or whatever. So X/24 would be your answer.

And, you know what make your own challenge! If you want them to pierce your block, leave the Misty Mountain Mandolin and use a dropped storm wand!
Well I soloed everything but xibalba, so that would be the only one