Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Creative Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
I think it would be nice to see new shops open up in the shopping district that allow wizards to change their apperance, ex., hair color/style, facial features, etc. Maybe have a beauty shop for girls and barber shop for guys, either way, it could include special items that may be bought with crowns or generic feature that may be bought for gold (so that all involved may benifit). Just a thought, Thanks!

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
tlcawilson wrote:
I think it would be nice to see new shops open up in the shopping district that allow wizards to change their apperance, ex., hair color/style, facial features, etc. Maybe have a beauty shop for girls and barber shop for guys, either way, it could include special items that may be bought with crowns or generic feature that may be bought for gold (so that all involved may benifit). Just a thought, Thanks!
This was asked and answered on a Wizard Weekly webvideo on Wizard101 Central. The reasoning for not having one is mostly due to personalization, and prevention of identity theft (No joke). Let's say your a guy named James Earth. Now let's say there is also another guy named James Earth, with the same clothes as you, on one of your friends lists. Normally, a decisive way to tell between them would be facial features. Now let's say the other James Earth is sort of a bully, and changes his face to look like yours, and tells his friend that he's you and you're him. He gets your friend mad at you and he removes you. Outcome: . So now you know why.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
i think it would be a great idea as long as there is not a gender change shop :?

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
how is this creative? ten thousand other people suggested this they just got tired of their face...

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
nope like mentioned on wizard101 weekly lot of people have the same names and clothes it is really only possible to tell some apart by character facial features,skin color,hair,and personality so allowing this would leave to all kinds of problems

Survivor
May 24, 2009
i think a beauty shop and a barber shop would be a good idea, i should know, i'm one of those ones that mentioned it, these placeses will only be used to change your hair style only, not your faciel features, just hair, cause i keep saying this all the time to people, are you running from the wizard city police that you need to change your faces, did you commit a very nasty crime, , come on people give up on the idea of changing your face, sheesh,