Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting items, a few requests...

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 21, 2013
LOVE being able to craft even more items at a time now, though I would have just as happy if the increase were one per two crafting levels (but not complaining about it, I'll take as many crafting spots as I can get).

That said, there are some things I believe would be some welcome changes...

1. Allow crafting multiple of the same item at the same time. If I have enough reagents to craft 5 Congo Drums, for example, allow me to click a "Craft more" button and pick how many to craft. Especially helpful when I need to do transmute crafting!
2. When an item has been crafted, make a note of it in the chat. Just like when someone levels up, you get a drop, an elixir expired, etc.
3. Along with #2, put up a button that I can press (or press spacebar to clear out) when it tells me what I have crafted. It's annoying when I am trying to craft multiple items and I have to wait several seconds for that to fade away.
4. Queued crafting - Similar to #1 and could only be used when choosing to craft more than one item at a time. If you can craft, say 20 of the same item, but only have 5 available slots, it would give you those five up front and put the rest in a queue. As slots open up, they get used to clear up that queue. Items in queue can only be canceled as a group, not individually. As items are crafted, they are stored with the crafting table until collected and no more new crafting can be done until those items are collected. (ie, if you have a few tapestries stored at the housing table, you can't craft anything else, not even cards, until those items are collected). Not only prevent someone from piling up a lot of stuff on the tables vs inventory, but help remind the player that they have items to collect.

For someone who needs to transmute a lot of stuff to be able to craft an item, it could save them a lot of time. Not only that but if someone won't be on for a day, they can have items still being crafted during their off hours instead of having to drag things out.