Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting chest for treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
This idea spawns from a dilemma I have recently encountered. I like to play a supporting role, therefore I chose for my first wizard a Balance school with life as secondary. I also recently gained Grandmaster Artisan status, and while checking out the different items I can now craft, I found the Hammer of the Stone Sky. It offers:
+10 crit. rating
+20 crit. blocking
+1 Guidance Item Card
+1 Unicorn Item Card
+1 Brilliant Light Item Card
+1 Bladestorm Item Card
+1 Legion Shield Item Card
+1 power pip at start of battle.
AND NO SCHOOL ONLY RESTRICTION! A worthy wand indeed

However, there is a catch. In order to craft this wand, I need 4 Centaur Treasure Cards, only available as a craft item to Life School only, trade with a Life wizard who has already crafted this card, or to those lucky enough to buy it in the Bazaar. I am disappoint.

So here's my idea. Since you can't place treasure cards in your shared bank (for obvious PVP issues that would arise), why not have a CRAFTING CHEST? A place where you can store all your reagents from all your wizards and your treasure cards for the sole purpose of crafting.

So I have my life wizard craft the 4 Centaurs with reagents collected by my balance wizard, and place them in the Crafting Chest. I get a warning before placing them in the crafting chest, telling me that the cards placed in the crafting bank can only be accessed at the crafting tables, and I accept. Now I can go to the crafting station as my balance wizard, and all my reagents, along with my necessary 4 Centaur Treasure Cards (courtesy of my life wizard) are already in place for me to press the craft button, and hey presto! One Hammer of the Stone Sky, waiting to go!

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
Tip: make a F2P account. Trade the cards to them and then have them trade to your Balance.

Though I like your idea too. :)