Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Craftable Plants

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Ok, first of all, I just thought this up, so there will probably be MANY MANY flaws with it, such as, how can you craft a living thing?? But thats just like saying 'How can you put a living thing in your backpack for more than 24 hours??'

Ok, so I was thinking, with all these crowns plants as drops, maybe they could be possible to craft also??

Such as Red Grapes of Wrath, maybe those being craftable?

I wont go into detail of all the reagents and junk, but the better they are, the more reagents they need.
Also, you would need a higher crafting rank for things such as Evil Magma Peas or Deadly Helephant Ears (2 favorite plants ;D) (Emps being Legendary Artisan, for say.)

Also, these crafted plants would be marked as no trade, just when you craft them, dropped ones and bought ones can still be traded, so one wizard cant make 222 (37 for each wizard, as large ones can hold 37 at max) and distribute them across 6 wizards and make 222 rank 9s every 3 days.

So what do you guys think?(: I feel these should be difficult to craft... Not few reagents and bam your done, like 8 grendelweed and 18 black pearls for a DHE (deadly helephant ear)