Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Craftable Hambrosia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I think that you should be able to craft hambrosia, the mega snack. It would be crafted out of different types of reagents as spices and either a piggle or ninja pig. The higher the pedigree of the pig, the more hambrosia you can make from one.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Insane bolt madman on Mar 26, 2013 wrote:
I think that you should be able to craft hambrosia, the mega snack. It would be crafted out of different types of reagents as spices and either a piggle or ninja pig. The higher the pedigree of the pig, the more hambrosia you can make from one.
A suggestion was made in the past to be able to use regular snacks to craft Megas. So far there has been no change to this effect.

The chances are that if KI were to put something like this in the game, at least one of the the ingredients would be a rare and very hard to get reagent. And there is more than enough of those hard to get reagents now.

I agree it would be nice though.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
xD, like we have to get 6 Ninja Pig treasure card, and like piggle wings or something?