Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Craft permanent spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 20, 2010
after the ninja pack came, i thought it would be nice with an uppertunity to craft permanent new spells!
this wont be easy at all, the spells can be good and rare, because of all the different achievements that needs to be done.
for example you need to be legendary artisan to be able to make them (or higher when it comes) and the spells can be made of:
reagents, furniture, treasure cards, gear and of course gold for the recipe. personally i think its a good way to give schools spell that they miss and sort of need, and it wont be too easy for all, since you have to be legendary on all 7 wizards to get them all (7 legendary artisans is a lot of work...)

this brings me to some of the ideas of the spells i have, death isnt a fast attacker, and crafting can give death AND storm a 4 pip spell that attacks all that they miss, if death gets this spell they wont have to wait till scarecrow and can attack first or second round in dungeons that can speed it up a bit.
Or give storm one DoT, for example permanent strom hound or elf would be nice.

this is just to toss some ideas out there, a chance for us to get spells we cant transmutate or just have more to choose from.

all reagents, treasure cards and even the gear can be crafted, for a storm spell you might need 5 storm lords or leviathans (or even more), a crafted boot from zafaria and some pearls and aethers that isnt that easy to come across (friends of mine struggled to get aether for legendary artisan, so this can be a rough challenge for many)

here are just some links to some of my spell ideas (both looks and attack, only high ranked though, just a thought)

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176204&highlight=spell+ideas+blainespiritsword

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129790&highlight=spell+ideas+blainespiritsword

Then its nothing left for me to say, but Thanks :)

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
Takes out the point of levelling up to get these spells.
Well, you are probably level 60 when you get to zafaria, and you cant get legendary artisan quest unless you are in zafaria, so no it doesnt take the point of leveling away.

Bredegi wrote:
this brings me to some of the ideas of the spells i have, death isnt a fast attacker, and crafting can give death AND storm a 4 pip spell that attacks all that they miss, if death gets this spell they wont have to wait till scarecrow and can attack first or second round in dungeons that can speed it up a bit.

I like that completely.

Bredegi wrote:
all reagents, treasure cards and even the gear can be crafted, for a storm spell you might need 5 storm lords or leviathans (or even more), a crafted boot from zafaria and some pearls and aethers that isnt that easy to come across (friends of mine struggled to get aether for legendary artisan, so this can be a rough challenge for many)

Not that tough. Lets see.

For permanent storm elf:

1 Craftable Storm hat (lvl 66) (Dont remember the name lol)
1 Craftable Storm robe (lvl 66) (I think storm-callers medicine cloak?)
1 Craftable Storm shoes (lvl 66) (I dont memorize the name of gears.
12 Sunstone
22 Aether
80 Perfect Athemysts (Thats 8,000 cash only but still)
5 Storm Elf Mimics
22 Diamonds

For storm elf mimic: (just 1)
8 Leviathans
12 Pristine Veils
3 Aether
10 Storm Elf Treasure cards
16 Storm Lords
25 Lightning Bats

That would for be storm elfs ^-^ Seems painful, but would be fun! :)
Lava shark would be nice to fire!

See ya in the spiral! :)

Explorer
Jan 20, 2010
Ronster55 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:
Takes out the point of levelling up to get these spells.
Well, you are probably level 60 when you get to zafaria, and you cant get legendary artisan quest unless you are in zafaria, so no it doesnt take the point of leveling away.

Bredegi wrote:

I like that completely.

Bredegi wrote:

Not that tough. Lets see.

For permanent storm elf:

1 Craftable Storm hat (lvl 66) (Dont remember the name lol)
1 Craftable Storm robe (lvl 66) (I think storm-callers medicine cloak?)
1 Craftable Storm shoes (lvl 66) (I dont memorize the name of gears.
12 Sunstone
22 Aether
80 Perfect Athemysts (Thats 8,000 cash only but still)
5 Storm Elf Mimics
22 Diamonds

For storm elf mimic: (just 1)
8 Leviathans
12 Pristine Veils
3 Aether
10 Storm Elf Treasure cards
16 Storm Lords
25 Lightning Bats

That would for be storm elfs ^-^ Seems painful, but would be fun! :)
Lava shark would be nice to fire!

See ya in the spiral! :)

well, the spell will be permanent, and who said you needed the complete gear x) just so it wont be too easy to get :P

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Great idea! I think there should be lower rank spells for lower rank and lower level wizards also. You've opened a door for KI!