Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coolest Monster

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
Hmmm i was bored so i was just wondering what all of your favorite monsters are haha? Thanks

Reply here
l
l
V

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I think the undead minions with Malistaire (I can't remember what they called) are cool. I like how they seem to implode when attacking. And the eyes on them make them seem wicked.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
superluther wrote:
I think the undead minions with Malistaire (I can't remember what they called) are cool. I like how they seem to implode when attacking. And the eyes on them make them seem wicked.

they are called soul servants btw and my fav monster is kraken

Blaze SkyFist lvl21

Delver
May 31, 2009
superluther wrote:

I like how they peek out before reappearing.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Defender
Jan 03, 2009
I really like the wolves in gh with the double ended axes and the draconians (especially the ones that look like sysphan or kraysys). Oh, the oni and those buff pig ms bosses with the axes over their shoulders (like warlord katsumori or kagemoosha). :P

Survivor
Nov 10, 2009
Defender
Dec 28, 2009
I like the Grendel Alchemists, who shake their awesome staffs, those wolves with the double-ended swords, and the Warhorns.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008