Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Convenient Ideas and Recommendations:

1
AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 21, 2013
139
Hello, everyone! This is my first post in this forum. I've been a long-time forum lurker and Wizard101 player since the game was released! I realize I'm new around these boards, but I hope many of you, specifically KingsIsle affiliates, take the time to read my ideas for improving the game. Please, feel free to share your thoughts. I plan on updating this thread with frequent ideas if I get positive feedback. Disclaimer: many of my recommendations may seem small or unnecessary, but I don't believe dramatic ideas are likely to be taken seriously or ever get implemented. I'm trying to be practical. Here's my list of ideas that I've conjured up while wandering the Spiral:

1.)
Allow collect quests such as 'Get Some Bling' in Krokotopia to be distributed throughout the entire group. This will benefit Wizards who quest together, especially on multiple passenger mounts, and prevent the group from having to wait or change realms to receive the item he or she needs.

2.)
Allow Wizards to hold the 'X' key upon entering a dungeon sigil to skip the countdown.
This will prevent others from joining (sigil hopping) if the Wizard wishes to do the dungeon alone. Anyone that has been to Loremaster's Lair on a weekend will understand why something like this will be beneficial.
Alternatively, they could add a 'Join by Myself' and 'Join with Group' option next to the new 'Team Up' option.

3.)
Apply a rarity or very small percentage to obtain an egg from certain parent pets when hatching. These uncommon pets would then become trophy-like and sought after. Also, the names of these pets (the pet's type, not owner-given name) could have colors that represent their rarity. Similar to a pet's pedigree, but slightly different. I think this would appeal to many Wizards that love collecting and encourage more people to hatch.

4.)
Reduce the cost to hatch for lower-level Wizards. Specifically, make the cost vary depending on a Wizard's current level. The current system takes into consideration the pedigree of both parents to determine how much it will cost to hatch. I believe this is a great system, but I think it should account for one more variable: a Wizard's level. This would also encourage more people to hatch and I think it's truly a win-win for KingsIsle. Giving more players access to multiple pets subsequently increases the amount of energy and pet snack related Crown Shop purchases.

5.)
Implement a 'Delete All' or 'Trash All' option in the Treasure Card inventory similar to the 'Buy More' and 'Sell More' mechanics in the Bazaar and various shops.This would allow Wizards to trash multiple Treasure Cards at once. This will be very convenient for many cards that can't be sold or traded. Polymorph cards building up from your gardens, anyone?

6.)
Add a 5-minute 'Try This Out' option to mounts in the Crown Shop similar to the housing 'See How This Looks' previews. I'll expand on this idea and more in my next post because I'm running out of characters. Stay tuned!

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
139
Continuing my last idea from my original post:

6.)

I believe giving Wizards the ability to temporarily preview mounts (as in, equip with a very short timer to fully experience the sounds, viewing angles, jumping and standing animations, etc) would be a very nice feature. I find myself reluctant to buy a lot of mounts without knowing how they feel in-game and I'm sure a lot of others would appreciate this as well. Of course, to avoid abuse, a restriction of some sort would have to be placed on the amount of trials you can view per, say, hour or day. I do think this would result in a lot more mounts being purchased. I wouldn't want to buy a house without the tour and I feel the same way about mounts.

7.)
If possible, reduce the 1-minute restriction per realm and area change. Admittedly, I'd take this idea with a grain of salt because I assume the restriction is placed due to something server-related and thus this may not be possible. If it isn't, however, why do we have to wait a minute between each realm and area change? I personally think 30 seconds or less would be a lot more reasonable. This would make finding groups for dungeons and finding hatching buddies in the Pet Pavilion easier, etc.

8.) Please, somehow, give Wizards the ability to plant multiple gardening seeds of the same type simultaneously. I have multiple gardens on each Wizard and replanting my seeds after their Elder harvest is becoming very lengthy and my poor Wizard's hands are suffering from it. An option to use all available energy to plant 'X' seeds within a certain area would be nice. I'm sure there are many ways this could be done so I'll leave this one up here as an idea for the community to expand on. Opinions on this idea will be appreciated.

That's all I have today, guys. Please feel free to let me know what you think about the ideas I proposed and leave suggestions of your own, if you'd like.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
19
Well, if this is a thread for posting ideas, I have one. I noticed the Midnight Sun Pagoda will give you based gear and the Winterbane Hall gives you based gear and they are clearly based on 2 of the worlds of the spiral, so how about some more of these housing items that basically double as a dungeon. If for no other reason I think it'd be kind of fun. A Dragon Spyre inspired one for , an Avalon inspired one for , an Azteca inspired one for , a Zafaria inspired one for and a Marleybone inspired one for . I don't think one based on Celestia for the , and would be such a good idea because there'd be too many people who'd only want to play that one to get some wand or something that would give them some high lvl sun spell or something. Anyway, that is all I have to say for now.

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
139
That's a good idea, MythMander. Here's a few others I've thought of:

9.)
Add the potion vendor found in the Wizard City Fairegrounds, Hilda Brewer, to every world's common area. Having to travel back to Wizard City to refill potions is very tedious when questing in other worlds, in my opinion.

10.)
Create a separate PvP rank and rating for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4. Or, at the very least, create one for all team-based matches. I think it would be a lot of fun to try to achieve Warlord on each of the match types and it'd be interesting to see how others have done as well. I've always wondered why more tickets are rewarded in team matches than 1v1, too.

11.)
Implement an on-screen notification or sound when your friends get online. If this would be a distraction to Wizards with full friends lists, give us the ability to turn it off or have the notification only apply to friends with a star next to their name.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2014
30
I really like your ideas #1, 2, 3, 7, and 9. I hate having to go back to wizard city for potions, especially if I'm in a dungeon of another world. That's partly why I have stayed in the dorm, so when I port home, I'm already in wizard city. All of your ideas were very well thought out and would definitely improve the game.
Katie Smith level 44

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
19
Matthew Raven 55 on Apr 18, 2014 wrote:
That's a good idea, MythMander. Here's a few others I've thought of:

9.)
Add the potion vendor found in the Wizard City Fairegrounds, Hilda Brewer, to every world's common area. Having to travel back to Wizard City to refill potions is very tedious when questing in other worlds, in my opinion.

10.)
Create a separate PvP rank and rating for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4. Or, at the very least, create one for all team-based matches. I think it would be a lot of fun to try to achieve Warlord on each of the match types and it'd be interesting to see how others have done as well. I've always wondered why more tickets are rewarded in team matches than 1v1, too.

11.)
Implement an on-screen notification or sound when your friends get online. If this would be a distraction to Wizards with full friends lists, give us the ability to turn it off or have the notification only apply to friends with a star next to their name.
Thanks Mat. I have to say, I looed around at ideas from different threads and I don't like most of them at all. I just don't have the time to tell so many people why I disagree with them but I do have the time to say that I like your ninth idea. Although for some reason you call it the "common area" instead of the hub. It's not only shorter and more convinent it's the correct word for it, too. Not sure why I seen so many players forget this. I know every one must know this. I'm sure Mr. Lincon tells you this early on in the game. I think the reason this drives me crazy so much is my OCD, but that's something I got to deal with. Anyway, I think a poition vender in Celestia and maybe somewhere in wintertusk would help out a good deal because those are the first areas a player faces certain challenges like the critcal block and crazy boss cheats. Zafaria wasn't so bad. Although it was weird after my link broke and I finnished the last dungeon I got a quest to face morganthe there and she weasn't theren't. I went to talk to the zebra and he basically told me not to let her get away. I planned on repeating the dungeon anyway so it wasn't a big deal but that quest stayed in my book until I cleared the dungeon again. I just thought it was we ird getting a quest to battle someone who wasn't there. I'd also say Pigswick doesn't need one. It's short so you should be able to do it with one. Even with that tower there. It's trickey but can be done without having to use a poition. Even if you do, you did what you needed to while you were there, so it's not too much of an inconvinence to head back to wizard city.

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
139
raysofoprah on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
I really like your ideas #1, 2, 3, 7, and 9. I hate having to go back to wizard city for potions, especially if I'm in a dungeon of another world. That's partly why I have stayed in the dorm, so when I port home, I'm already in wizard city. All of your ideas were very well thought out and would definitely improve the game.
Katie Smith level 44
Thanks, Katie. I'll add more ideas frequently if I continue to get positive feedback.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4162
1. While it sounds like an easy thing to do, it's really not as easy as you might think. Drops are individual and should remain so. Making quest drops different from all others really makes no sense.

2. Unnecessary. Just go to an empty realm.

3. Already there. Every pet has a different rarity value when hatching.

4. No reason for it. All it would do is make players create a low level wizard for hatching only. There's no reason low level players should get expensive pets cheaper.

5. Agreed it would be helpful for all those annoying polymorph cards that accumulate at higher levels.

6. Personally wouldn't use it and don't see a need for it, but don't see anything wrong with it.

7. Don't need to change realms to team-up already so no real need to keep changing realms. The only people who would really benefit from this are realm hoppers looking for reagents. 1 min is fine in my opinion because lower would just increase server loads and lag.

8. I like the idea, it's been suggested before, but there's really no way to implement it without totally revamping gardening.

9. People actually buy potion refills? It takes less than a minute to fill all my potions playing Potion Motion and there's a kiosk spiral for it on every world.

10. Team pvp ranks would be a cool thing. Give people multiple goals other than just maintaining their Warlord status.

11. I think this would definitely be turned off all the time for me, but to each their own. Some people might like it but it would drive me crazy.

11.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
657
Sometimes you team with new players, but can't add them because your friend's list is full. As you search your list you invariably discover wizards have been deleted or haven't playing in a really long time.

Wouldn't it be great for convenience sake if our friend's list was auto correcting.

Deleted wizards are automatically removed
Wizards you haven't had contact with, in so many days, weeks, or months are automatically removed
New wizards you friend, automatically replace your oldest contacts you haven't seen in so many days, weeks, or months

Survivor
Apr 08, 2014
10
Tylerwildpants on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
Sometimes you team with new players, but can't add them because your friend's list is full. As you search your list you invariably discover wizards have been deleted or haven't playing in a really long time.

Wouldn't it be great for convenience sake if our friend's list was auto correcting.

Deleted wizards are automatically removed
Wizards you haven't had contact with, in so many days, weeks, or months are automatically removed
New wizards you friend, automatically replace your oldest contacts you haven't seen in so many days, weeks, or months
I like your idea but I would add that you get a warning before this happens except on maybe deleted wizards. It would not be cool to lose a friend from your list because they had to be away for some reason then you have to track them down to get added back to your list.

I would like an option to click where all team joins are denied. When I run through a crowded area I spend half my time turning down team joins. Sorry I am anti social and don't really like playing in teams.

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
139
Thanks for the positive response and criticism, Seethe42. You make good points about ideas 2, 3, 4 and 7. Are some pets really less likely to get when hatching? If so, I didn't know and idea #3 can be disregarded. I've always been under the impression obtaining an egg has been 50/50.

Hero
May 15, 2009
700
I have a few ideas I would love to see implemented.

1. higher ranked seeds. I know I can't be the only one in this, but personally I am tired of the same plants all the time, none of whom give a lot of exp once you hit level 10 in gardening. the most I have seen at elder when I harvested was 3k experience and a meager amount of rewards. I know that most players once they hit level 90+ are interested in a few things from plants and that is high level treasures, mega snacks, high level reagents.

but with the plants we have now they really don't give much of any of these. I mean we now have gardening ranks from 11 to 20 so why can't we have new rank 11-20 plants as well to help close this massive exp gap and give us some new high level plants that will give us some decent rewards.

2. potion brewing- as a player who comes from a low income family I know that there are a lot of players out there who cannot afford to be spending thousands of crown on a bunch of potions that only last for an hour. I get that KI is trying to earn some money, but really this makes it so much harder for everyone else who can't afford to buy it themselves. So why not give players the ability to brew their own potions? (more to come on this soon)

3. rewards progression system- anyone who has ever farmed for a full set of Hades gear knows that the drop rates can be such a turn off to this armor. There are people who have farmed hades hundreds of times and not even completed one set and that just isn't right. what we need is a type of scaling system for example for each time you complete the dungeon and don't get hades gear from your school of focus then the next time your chances are boosted.

and each time you don't get the gear it increases continually until you get a piece then the progress resets and you go again. This would still give players a chance to get lucky and earn multiple pieces of hades gear, but ta the same time help those struggling to even earn one.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4162
Matthew Raven 55 on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for the positive response and criticism, Seethe42. You make good points about ideas 2, 3, 4 and 7. Are some pets really less likely to get when hatching? If so, I didn't know and idea #3 can be disregarded. I've always been under the impression obtaining an egg has been 50/50.
With pets of similar rarity it is generally about 50/50. That changes with pets that are capable of making hybrids (most school pets of the same level) because they have 3 or 4 possible outcomes. Some special pets cannot be hatched at all but will come out with some random pet sometimes instead. When hatching common pets with more rare pets, you are more likely to get the common pet.

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
118
I love all of your ideas! I think they would all benefit the game and it's players. The only suggestion I have would be for idea #5. The trash all should be for just one treasure card spell. For example, I have several Alligator Pear Trees in my garden and am overstocked with Polymorph Manders.
(P.S. This may have been your original idea, but in any case, great ideas!)

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
861
Samuel Wolfe on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
I have a few ideas I would love to see implemented.

1. higher ranked seeds. I know I can't be the only one in this, but personally I am tired of the same plants all the time, none of whom give a lot of exp once you hit level 10 in gardening. the most I have seen at elder when I harvested was 3k experience and a meager amount of rewards. I know that most players once they hit level 90+ are interested in a few things from plants and that is high level treasures, mega snacks, high level reagents.

but with the plants we have now they really don't give much of any of these. I mean we now have gardening ranks from 11 to 20 so why can't we have new rank 11-20 plants as well to help close this massive exp gap and give us some new high level plants that will give us some decent rewards.

2. potion brewing- as a player who comes from a low income family I know that there are a lot of players out there who cannot afford to be spending thousands of crown on a bunch of potions that only last for an hour. I get that KI is trying to earn some money, but really this makes it so much harder for everyone else who can't afford to buy it themselves. So why not give players the ability to brew their own potions? (more to come on this soon)

3. rewards progression system- anyone who has ever farmed for a full set of Hades gear knows that the drop rates can be such a turn off to this armor. There are people who have farmed hades hundreds of times and not even completed one set and that just isn't right. what we need is a type of scaling system for example for each time you complete the dungeon and don't get hades gear from your school of focus then the next time your chances are boosted.

and each time you don't get the gear it increases continually until you get a piece then the progress resets and you go again. This would still give players a chance to get lucky and earn multiple pieces of hades gear, but ta the same time help those struggling to even earn one.
#3 would take a googol of programming, the random drop rate must already be difficult to program, adding a fortune system that also increases & decreases, also factoring in your school would take a lot more. And while I still understand how this would be helpful, think about the people who've managed to do it with difficulty. Is it fair on them to make it easier because others are struggling? And for your other ideas, I definitely agree, but try going on Grub Guardian, on certain levels you can get potions for free.

Hero
May 15, 2009
700
Blaze Sandblade on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
#3 would take a googol of programming, the random drop rate must already be difficult to program, adding a fortune system that also increases & decreases, also factoring in your school would take a lot more. And while I still understand how this would be helpful, think about the people who've managed to do it with difficulty. Is it fair on them to make it easier because others are struggling? And for your other ideas, I definitely agree, but try going on Grub Guardian, on certain levels you can get potions for free.
I think other people who had to farm for it all would agree that we need something to help us earn the gear. having to do it again and again and again for nothing is just ridiculous and I get sick of it and I know a lot of others are sick of it as well.

I honestly don't think it would be all the difficult to program. it might take some time yea, but it would be fairly simple once you figured it out

as for grub guardian it really isn't too reliable unless you already have an epic or mega level pet and spent lots of crowns on astral schools and the high level worlds like Azteca and even then the potions are extremely random

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
132
Quick side note, you said you have been playing since the beginning? Does that mean you have other accounts? Because your profile says you started in 2013, and this game has been out since 2009.

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
132
seethe42 on Apr 21, 2014 wrote:
1. While it sounds like an easy thing to do, it's really not as easy as you might think. Drops are individual and should remain so. Making quest drops different from all others really makes no sense.

2. Unnecessary. Just go to an empty realm.

3. Already there. Every pet has a different rarity value when hatching.

4. No reason for it. All it would do is make players create a low level wizard for hatching only. There's no reason low level players should get expensive pets cheaper.

5. Agreed it would be helpful for all those annoying polymorph cards that accumulate at higher levels.

6. Personally wouldn't use it and don't see a need for it, but don't see anything wrong with it.

7. Don't need to change realms to team-up already so no real need to keep changing realms. The only people who would really benefit from this are realm hoppers looking for reagents. 1 min is fine in my opinion because lower would just increase server loads and lag.

8. I like the idea, it's been suggested before, but there's really no way to implement it without totally revamping gardening.

9. People actually buy potion refills? It takes less than a minute to fill all my potions playing Potion Motion and there's a kiosk spiral for it on every world.

10. Team pvp ranks would be a cool thing. Give people multiple goals other than just maintaining their Warlord status.

11. I think this would definitely be turned off all the time for me, but to each their own. Some people might like it but it would drive me crazy.

11.
9. I do the same as you and play Potion Motion. However, I like this idea for people in dungeons and run out of potions, they can buy it quicker rather than playing games, and quickly get back to the fight to help. Other than that, now with the dungeon recall, it is easier to go to WC and port back or quickly play games and port back.

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
146
This sounds like my post....
Please see here (Note: This is a part of Wizard101's forums so this site name is ok to post, also some of your ideas are now posted here too. Shuffle more over)
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/gaming-suggestions-8ad6a41a449189b70144dc5a12f51164

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
139
Mello Lily on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
Quick side note, you said you have been playing since the beginning? Does that mean you have other accounts? Because your profile says you started in 2013, and this game has been out since 2009.
Yes, I've had multiple accounts.

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
139
KaneDeathBringer23... on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
This sounds like my post....
Please see here (Note: This is a part of Wizard101's forums so this site name is ok to post, also some of your ideas are now posted here too. Shuffle more over)
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/gaming-suggestions-8ad6a41a449189b70144dc5a12f51164
Thank you for sharing some of my ideas, Kane. I'm glad you liked them. I like a lot of yours as well. You mentioned adding an in-game badge for Wizard101 forum regulars and that was one of my favorites.

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
139
Continuing with another idea I'd personally love to see implemented more than any other I've proposed:

12.)
After completing a pet training game, give Wizards the ability to feed their pet as many snacks as they'd like at the regular cost of their energy. For example, if it costs 8 energy per game to train your Ancient pet to Epic, each additional snack fed would cost 8 energy. If the Wizard runs out of energy or the pet reaches a new maturity, he or she would then have to play the game as they normally would (after their energy has replenished, of course) until prompted to feed their pet again upon completion of the game. Some may believe this will undermine the objective of the pet training games, but I disagree. Those that would like to train their pets as we currently do for the fun or added experience would be able to; while those wishing to level their pet as quickly as possible will also be able to do so.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
47
Tylerwildpants on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
Sometimes you team with new players, but can't add them because your friend's list is full. As you search your list you invariably discover wizards have been deleted or haven't playing in a really long time.

Wouldn't it be great for convenience sake if our friend's list was auto correcting.

Deleted wizards are automatically removed
Wizards you haven't had contact with, in so many days, weeks, or months are automatically removed
New wizards you friend, automatically replace your oldest contacts you haven't seen in so many days, weeks, or months
i agree with 1, but 2 and 3? I would not like 2 at all because i have many friends who rarely come on and when they do they are very helpful to me. 3? then someone will accidently delete a high level friend to add someone else and then KI will get a bunch of letters saying things like, hey where did my friend go, and other requests.

good concept though!


Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
47
Matthew Raven 55 on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
Hello, everyone! This is my first post in this forum. I've been a long-time forum lurker and Wizard101 player since the game was released! I realize I'm new around these boards, but I hope many of you, specifically KingsIsle affiliates, take the time to read my ideas for improving the game. Please, feel free to share your thoughts. I plan on updating this thread with frequent ideas if I get positive feedback. Disclaimer: many of my recommendations may seem small or unnecessary, but I don't believe dramatic ideas are likely to be taken seriously or ever get implemented. I'm trying to be practical. Here's my list of ideas that I've conjured up while wandering the Spiral:

1.)
Allow collect quests such as 'Get Some Bling' in Krokotopia to be distributed throughout the entire group. This will benefit Wizards who quest together, especially on multiple passenger mounts, and prevent the group from having to wait or change realms to receive the item he or she needs.

2.)
Allow Wizards to hold the 'X' key upon entering a dungeon sigil to skip the countdown.
This will prevent others from joining (sigil hopping) if the Wizard wishes to do the dungeon alone. Anyone that has been to Loremaster's Lair on a weekend will understand why something like this will be beneficial.
Alternatively, they could add a 'Join by Myself' and 'Join with Group' option next to the new 'Team Up' option.

3.)
Apply a rarity or very small percentage to obtain an egg from certain parent pets when hatching. These uncommon pets would then become trophy-like and sought after. Also, the names of these pets (the pet's type, not owner-given name) could have colors that represent their rarity. Similar to a pet's pedigree, but slightly different. I think this would appeal to many Wizards that love collecting and encourage more people to hatch.

4.)
Reduce the cost to hatch for lower-level Wizards. Specifically, make the cost vary depending on a Wizard's current level. The current system takes into consideration the pedigree of both parents to determine how much it will cost to hatch. I believe this is a great system, but I think it should account for one more variable: a Wizard's level. This would also encourage more people to hatch and I think it's truly a win-win for KingsIsle. Giving more players access to multiple pets subsequently increases the amount of energy and pet snack related Crown Shop purchases.

5.)
Implement a 'Delete All' or 'Trash All' option in the Treasure Card inventory similar to the 'Buy More' and 'Sell More' mechanics in the Bazaar and various shops.This would allow Wizards to trash multiple Treasure Cards at once. This will be very convenient for many cards that can't be sold or traded. Polymorph cards building up from your gardens, anyone?

6.)
Add a 5-minute 'Try This Out' option to mounts in the Crown Shop similar to the housing 'See How This Looks' previews. I'll expand on this idea and more in my next post because I'm running out of characters. Stay tuned!
1. yes finding things were so annoying when i couldnt find what i am looking for so groups would be very helpful for that.

2. since i havent seen that happen i can't reply to that.

3. some people may use that to easily get rare pets. (i am making a random guess that you are talking about that).

4. then a really high level wizard couldnt hatch because the requirement could exceed KI's gold cap. (didn't understand that well either.

5. it may increase the "where did all my TC go." letters to KI.

6. i think it shouldnt be seen by other players because then they will think you got the mount by crowns and ask for a gift. when you explain you can't they will just report you as if not gifting someone violates the rules.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
47
Samuel Wolfe on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
I have a few ideas I would love to see implemented.

1. higher ranked seeds. I know I can't be the only one in this, but personally I am tired of the same plants all the time, none of whom give a lot of exp once you hit level 10 in gardening. the most I have seen at elder when I harvested was 3k experience and a meager amount of rewards. I know that most players once they hit level 90+ are interested in a few things from plants and that is high level treasures, mega snacks, high level reagents.

but with the plants we have now they really don't give much of any of these. I mean we now have gardening ranks from 11 to 20 so why can't we have new rank 11-20 plants as well to help close this massive exp gap and give us some new high level plants that will give us some decent rewards.

2. potion brewing- as a player who comes from a low income family I know that there are a lot of players out there who cannot afford to be spending thousands of crown on a bunch of potions that only last for an hour. I get that KI is trying to earn some money, but really this makes it so much harder for everyone else who can't afford to buy it themselves. So why not give players the ability to brew their own potions? (more to come on this soon)

3. rewards progression system- anyone who has ever farmed for a full set of Hades gear knows that the drop rates can be such a turn off to this armor. There are people who have farmed hades hundreds of times and not even completed one set and that just isn't right. what we need is a type of scaling system for example for each time you complete the dungeon and don't get hades gear from your school of focus then the next time your chances are boosted.

and each time you don't get the gear it increases continually until you get a piece then the progress resets and you go again. This would still give players a chance to get lucky and earn multiple pieces of hades gear, but ta the same time help those struggling to even earn one.
1. some people garden a lot of plants for more exp.

2. then some people will get around as greyrose says "time vs crowns" situations.

3. how about just an increase of chances of getting any school. hades gear was made to be farmed as a (i dont know maybe) rare drop.

1