Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

contemplation on game 56+

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
I will mention some things that are stagnating the game and wondering is KI aware of it and are there any ideas how to fix/change the situation?

Accuracy:there is not much the game can do in it's current state because most are around 95% ,my Storm is at 96% so no further advancement will happen there for the rest of the players career.

Class Balance:design of game was to have a simple more damage=less accuracy.M<y Life player is actually stagnated at the same 90% yet my Storm has vaulted to 96%,so there is no longer the same balance design.

Gear:I have noticed that gear has also become stagnant as KI is basically moving stats around but nothing is really improving/advancing.
I do have an idea that would open up an extremely large array of new gear ideas.My idea would not need to go back into earlier levels but definitely 56+ needs some help.

I do understand the original design was GREAT and it is tough for a developer to look so far ahead.The game has grown and is so popular it is going to flourish for many more years,so i think we need a long term plan to keep from just adding levels while having no player advancement.

I do have some ideas if KI is looking for some?My ideas would bring gear and accuracy effects back into the game by utilizing feedback effects.my ideas would also change the entire strategy because attacking more often instead of waiting to load up blades would no longer be the ONLY option.