Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Consume Pet - a new way to improve your pet

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
My idea is that ancient pets should be allowed to consume other ancient pets in order to improve the maximum strength values that pets have. It would be like hatching one pet with another in terms mixing maximum values together only it would not decrease the values on the pet doing the consumption. This means as long as the pet your pet is consuming has at least one maximum value higher than your pet, your pet will improve a bit by consuming your other ancient pet. An ancient pet that consumes another ancient pet would keep all of its talents it already has and remain ancient, only thing that would change would be its maximum strengths.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
seasnake wrote:
My idea is that ancient pets should be allowed to consume other ancient pets in order to improve the maximum strength values that pets have. It would be like hatching one pet with another in terms mixing maximum values together only it would not decrease the values on the pet doing the consumption. This means as long as the pet your pet is consuming has at least one maximum value higher than your pet, your pet will improve a bit by consuming your other ancient pet. An ancient pet that consumes another ancient pet would keep all of its talents it already has and remain ancient, only thing that would change would be its maximum strengths.

Dude that wouldnt be a good idea. It is lile having pets deleted.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
AAAAAHHHHHH, REX SPIT PIGGY OUT NOW!
I don't think that's a good idea cause then you would have people making super pets

Defender
May 18, 2009
Whoa, confusing! But i know what your saying, and it's not a bad idea! :D

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
you think pets should eat other pets?

i think no

I would hate it is my Helephant ate my Banshee

so i say no

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
seasnake wrote:

pets eating another pet is a bad idea. you might not be able to get the consumed one back. but a firecat eating a sunbird or a hound eating a firecat would be kind of funny. kind of.