Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Concerning Dispells and Cleanse Charm spells

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Most I have spoken with all seem to think dispells should be removed from the game entirely, but at least we are given cleanse charms to help against the problem, though dispell is typically used to remove damage reduction.

I favor having all dispells removed from the game, but I doubt Wizard101 will do that, so I at least suggest that the cleanse charm be able to be cast as a shielding card, that is to say that players should be able to cast it on themselves and it should serve as active protection until used. I also suggest that it should cast two protection shieldings (even up to four) rather than one. All spells that stun have been hit hard by the one to four stun shielding change, but nothing has been done that affects spells that are cast by such schools as balance. Why can't players cast a four protection cleanse card shielding against such harm as damage reduction, dispells, and beguiles.

Also in terms of beguiles and dispells and pvp arena play, the team that plays second should not have these spells seen or heard by the other side until the other side tries to cast, as it stands now the team that goes first has the unfair advantage against the other team in knowing what to cast ahead of time to avoid their effects.