Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Companions In Wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2014
Hey guys!

What do you think of companions in Wizard101? I think it would be AWESOME!

I know we have henchmen, advanced pets, and allies, but I think it would be awesome to have some companions, like Witchdoctors in Pirate101!

For example, the layout would look like this:

Ghosty
Ghost Necromancer

Tell me what you think!

Noah Battlefield - Level 3

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
That sounds pretty cool, and KI might be able to copy someone the code from Pirate101 to make the coding part go easier and faster.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Companions come into the game in Khrysalis during certain parts of questing. Different companions add different stat bonuses.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Survivor
May 06, 2012
I brought this topic up about a year ago, and honestly, I don't really think it would be a good idea anymore. Just a few problems it may have. It could take up space for other wizards to come in. That's not fair or fun. Also, I kind of at the same time think that companions should remain a Pirate101 only feature. They make Pirate101 special. Wizard101 already has had enough major updates such as pet training and allies.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
seethe42 on Feb 19, 2015 wrote:
Companions come into the game in Khrysalis during certain parts of questing. Different companions add different stat bonuses.
You forget, there are a few places besides Khrysalis that have temporary combat companions, like the Pagoda of Harmony, for instance.

Still, having combat companions could be a more permanent thing after Khrysalis. Would be nice to have in Wizard101... someday.