Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Commander robe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I have noticed that it is really hard for people to rank up and get the commander robe. What if it was possible for eloise to have a robe that looks just like it? It is also unfair that the robe for the boys prestigious set looks like a commander robe and the girls doesn't. At least make something in the Wizard City eloise that looks like the commander robe.

Historian
May 01, 2010
There is a robe in the crowns shop that looks similar to the commander's robe, and it is available for gold.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
The Guardians Vestment looks nothing like the commander robe. The Prestigious Robe from the epic bundle for BOYS looks the exact same as the BOYS commander robe. I find this unfair, and would really like to see Kingsisle give us girls the same option. I want the girls commander robe very bad, I have enough tickets, but can't keep my rank. I am so frustrated :(

Historian
May 01, 2010
Kohatta wrote:
The Guardians Vestment looks nothing like the commander robe. The Prestigious Robe from the epic bundle for BOYS looks the exact same as the BOYS commander robe. I find this unfair, and would really like to see Kingsisle give us girls the same option. I want the girls commander robe very bad, I have enough tickets, but can't keep my rank. I am so frustrated :(

As I said "that looks SIMILAR to the commanders robe", the only difference i saw, was that the tail was shorter on the crowns robe. Yes, this is slightly unfair, but for now, unless you can gain up rank, you will have to make due (have you tried pvping with good friends?). All else I can really say, is its more of a trophy for the girls.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
Slammer that would mean girls have to work harder then boys to get what they want. That's not too fair.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
The Guardians Vestment looks nothing like the commander robe. The Prestigious Robe from the epic bundle for BOYS looks the exact same as the BOYS commander robe. I find this unfair, and would really like to see Kingsisle give us girls the same option. I want the girls commander robe very bad, I have enough tickets, but can't keep my rank. I am so frustrated.
Posted by Kohatta.

Now Kohatta, I disagree. I'm a boy, and I have a friend that's a girl. She's perfectly fine with the robe. So do a lot of girls.
I really do not see what you're getting at.

Historian
May 01, 2010
twinkz wrote:
Slammer that would mean girls have to work harder then boys to get what they want. That's not too fair.

I know, so if you work harder, you dont want to get rid of it, if you dont want to get rid of it, its more of a trophy, a keepsake, an achievment. Never said it WAS fair, I said it was slightly unfair. Do I think they should add it to somewhere, sometime, sure, but sadly, you will have to make due with what you got right now.