Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Colour Options You'de Like to See?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
I've been really wanting some more colour options for clothes, hair and pets.

A proper dark brown, Mahogony, aqua, pastel shades would be nice in clothes.

Darker Brown, Pastel Yellow and Midnight Blue would be lovely in Haircolours.

I'de also love to be able to recolour a unicorn.

What about you guys? What would you like to see in game?

Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
i would just like to be able to adjust the shade of the existing colors, make them lighter or darker.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I would like to see an option button set up for colors that sets them so that color-blind people can differentiate. I was speaking a few nights ago with a new friend who couldn't see the text color differences. Extending this

I think more colors would be nice...does anyone know if this would slow down the game?

Administrator
When you are at the dye shop, as you roll your mouse over the colors, the names of those colors appear (red yellow, dark blue, black etc)

Which should make it easier for everyone to determine what color the items are being dyed.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
When you are at the dye shop, as you roll your mouse over the colors, the names of those colors appear (red yellow, dark blue, black etc)

Which should make it easier for everyone to determine what color the items are being dyed.

This kind of digresses away from the original post :P. Having a more variety in color does kind of seem reasonable, no? ~_~.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
a pet dog,fish,scorpion,racoon,malistaire for a prisoner,and a pet headmaster ambrose.