Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Colors galore!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
I was just thinking that it would be awesome if players could choose the color of certain furniture items after buying them. It's hard to customize my home to my likings because, for example, there are only red couch/chair sets, etc. I feel like it makes every room look the same.

If we could just click on an item after placing it and be able to choose from a list of colors, it would be so much more enjoyable to decorate!

Just a thought.
Love the game, keep it up! :)

- Nicole PixieFlower

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
kactusflwr wrote:
I was just thinking that it would be awesome if players could choose the color of certain furniture items after buying them. It's hard to customize my home to my likings because, for example, there are only red couch/chair sets, etc. I feel like it makes every room look the same.

If we could just click on an item after placing it and be able to choose from a list of colors, it would be so much more enjoyable to decorate!

Just a thought.
Love the game, keep it up! :)

- Nicole PixieFlower

That would be great. I would love to change the color of the rugs, and even other furniture.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 life

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
For a thought, this actually could go well. I would love to be able to dye my furniture purple and yellow to match my school (storm). The only flaw though would be what furniture could be dyed, but Ki can solve that. If you extended on your idea a bit more, then we can talk about the specific benefits and drawbacks.

Hunter Hunter, Master of Storm

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
I guess maybe KI could start out by just adding the color option to a few items (like couches or rugs), see how that works, and expand from there. And there could be a little colorwheel icon next to the item in the store to indicate that its color was changeable.

Not too sure how plausible this idea actually idea but it is certainly something I'd love to see happen!

Survivor
May 02, 2011
Defender
Oct 04, 2009