Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Color Scheme

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2009
I just got a few packs from the Kirin's Hoard Pack and got a set of armor. I figured geez this armor is pretty cool but I want a different color. So I worked my way to the Wizard City Dye Shop. Sadly it was in vain as i soon found out color changing was not an option for this outfit.

What is the moral of this story you might be thinking? Simple.

All clothes no matter shape, size, or design should have a color scheme. Any and every color no matter what school or type.

Yours truly,
a player since the beta,

GaaraSama

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
GaaraSama wrote:
I just got a few packs from the Kirin's Hoard Pack and got a set of armor. I figured geez this armor is pretty cool but I want a different color. So I worked my way to the Wizard City Dye Shop. Sadly it was in vain as i soon found out color changing was not an option for this outfit.

What is the moral of this story you might be thinking? Simple.

All clothes no matter shape, size, or design should have a color scheme. Any and every color no matter what school or type.

Yours truly,
a player since the beta,

GaaraSama

I agree that when collecting armor and such that we should have the option of changing the colors for reasons not addressed.

Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
ya i think we should be able to pick all the colors and stuff that we want. should not be limited to colors of schools or not being able to pick colors at all.