Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coat of Invincibility for Girls

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2011
I think the girls should be able to get a dress that looks just like the coat of invincibility, the guys do when they purchase the Massive Fantasy Palace, but the girls dont. I almost think this is sexist and unfair to the girl players whom have to currently pvp and rank up to Commander before they have a chance to get the Coat of Invincibility but the guys just go and buy the Massive Fantasy Palace.... I think that the girls should be given this option whether in the crown shop or some other way... We just should be given another option just like the guys do.

I know several other girls feel the same way as I do and would purchase it.

This would also help Kingsisle because they would get the profit of women purchasing the dress in addition to there would probably be more players....

Thank you for your time in this matter :)

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I'm laughing.

Not at you, but it's true. Some of the 'girl' outfits are so incredibly dorky. Honestly, I don't want to run around the Spiral in a pink 'girly' costume. The first thing I did with the outfit from the Massive Fantasy Palace, is 'stitch' it to something more gender-neutral.

I too, wish that we could get something that looks like the Coat of Invincibility, instead of that 'pink thing'.

:)

Survivor
Nov 02, 2011
Yes I know... The outfit you get for girls is not something that I would ever want to wear on the game... I dont want the same stats as the coat of invincibility, just something that looks like it... I know countless of others that want the same, so I think that w101 would definetly reap the benefits if they made it available because tons of girls would get it.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
I agree with you both 100%, it is sad that the boys benefit, and the girls get some princess outfit.

I am not against Kingsisle, but I think they should think about the girls in this too, and not just benefit the boys.

I think that they should put in a new outfit for the girls in the Crown Shop,
that looks a lot like the Coat of Invincibility for girls, since the boys already have one. I don't think they should change any of the outfits/dresses, they should just put a new one in.

Also it is kind of strange that the boys get completely different shades of colors when they dye, also they get Brown, not many girls like Pink, a lot like Brown more.. I think they should also put more colors for us to dye too in.

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
Yes, I agree to how the girls' clothes are presented. With the jesters hat boys get a cool hat which actually looks jester-y but the girls get a silly looking hat. And the coat of invincibility, boys can get something which looks like it online but girls have to work for it. Totally unfair. (at least the rocking outfit looks better on us )

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Many of us are not 'girly girls'. Personally, I've always been a tomboy type.

I always hated pink frilly things, and other colors along those lines. The girls colors seem brighter, while the boys colors are toned down.

Being a wizard in the spiral, I don't need dresses to fight in, or a hat with a veil on it, or bright pink ...... why? Because the enemy will be able to pick us out in a crowd, as we'll look like neon signs.

We need better/more colors, and gender neutral clothes (and some of the stuff the guys get).

WOOHOO!