Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cloak of Invincability

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
I have the Cloak of Invincibility on few of my characters, I don't want to get warlord on my Ice because ice PvP is brainless, and I don't want to glitch this robe over either. I just want the appearance and I'm sure you've heard this allot, and for good reason, it's a good looking robe, honestly the only robe I like and the way my character looks changes how I think about the game, I make them look like different hero's and give them back stories and everything but if my wizard is looking like a noob then he's not the hero in shining armor that is in my thoughts. Anyway, my idea is to make a item that looks exactly like this for either crowns or arena tickets, give it no stats, tradable, and if it's arena tickets make it commander to purchase but have it tradable, shows you have a commander+ character while also allowing you to use this appearance without glitching/cheating the system.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
I really hate it when people call PvP pointless or rigged or "brainless". What is even more confusing is that you already have worked for the coat of invincibility on other characters. By now you obviously know how tickets and rank work.

In terms of your character being "a knight in shining armor", ever heard the term "Not all Heros wear capes"?

Write a story about your character with the coat or perhaps draw them. There ARE other ways to get the things you want. Especially since this idea has been mentioned before, as you have stated.

KI made the Guardian's Outfit as a substitute for those who would rather purchase a similar design of the Coat of Invincibility for gold.

In my opinion, the commander's robe is SO 2012.

Look, I'm not trying to make you feel put down, but there systems put in place for a reason. Rewards should be for people who deserve them.

On the other hand, your idea would destroy low level boosting for the robe. That would help.

Yet, on the other hand of that, very-low level PvP up to commander is hardly a test of skill in the Arena. PvP at levels 1-9 is "brainless"; I'll agree with you there. If you are an overlord level 1-9 kudos to you.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 97+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Khrysalis)

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
AutumnJ23 on May 1, 2017 wrote:
I have the Cloak of Invincibility on few of my characters, I don't want to get warlord on my Ice because ice PvP is brainless, and I don't want to glitch this robe over either. I just want the appearance and I'm sure you've heard this allot, and for good reason, it's a good looking robe, honestly the only robe I like and the way my character looks changes how I think about the game, I make them look like different hero's and give them back stories and everything but if my wizard is looking like a noob then he's not the hero in shining armor that is in my thoughts. Anyway, my idea is to make a item that looks exactly like this for either crowns or arena tickets, give it no stats, tradable, and if it's arena tickets make it commander to purchase but have it tradable, shows you have a commander+ character while also allowing you to use this appearance without glitching/cheating the system.
I don't really understand the question... why don't you just stitch?

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Prestigious_Robe_%28Any_Level%29#axzz4fgxgSESv
Here's the Prestigious Robe from the Epic Bundle.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
if KI made everything generic, there would not be much point to playing this game.

I have 4 warlords I worked hard on; if the pvp robe was made Generic to the Public, many would be in outrage.

Agreed, it is great looking. Go hit up the arena then but you should already know that, since you have other chars with the Robe.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
BrahmShadow on May 1, 2017 wrote:

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Prestigious_Robe_%28Any_Level%29#axzz4fgxgSESv
They are talking about changing or adding a different option to achieve the look of the Coat of Invincibility.

That gift card is retired.

You can no longer get it from normal means. Earlier this year, KI did sell the entire set in the Crowns shop, but that was a one day Thursday Throwback.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 98+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Khrysalis)

Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
BrahmShadow on May 1, 2017 wrote:

If this bundle was still available I probably would drop the $40 on this tbh. But this bundle already ruined the thoughts of "everyone with this robe earned it" so I don't see the problem with having this robe tradable or adding a new robe entirely