Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Clear Deck Button

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Clear Deck Button
Well once your deck is full and you are about to start fighting and taking cards off is long, all you would have to do is press that button which will clear all your spells in your current deck. Once its emty, all you have to do is filll it up with new spells.

Feel free to add coments and questions about my idea! :D :D

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
I agree with you 100 percent. When I am fighting a myth boss and all i have are my myth spells i don't want to have to click until i die.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
Great idea! I am tired of just clicking and clicking on my cards to x them out good idea!

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Like, get rid of hand? Discard hand button? well when I do that usually I leave one last card, like a blade or a trap to basically pass the turn without really passing. So I like the thought but, how about a one or two pip cost spell called, "hand revise," to send the cards in hand back inside the deck without wasting them and also place different ones in hand? I see what you're getting at. :D

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
brandonbeon wrote:
Like, get rid of hand? Discard hand button? well when I do that usually I leave one last card, like a blade or a trap to basically pass the turn without really passing. So I like the thought but, how about a one or two pip cost spell called, "hand revise," to send the cards in hand back inside the deck without wasting them and also place different ones in hand? I see what you're getting at. :D

No I mean take out all the spells you have in your equipted deck while you aren't fighting. Cause if its full its quite long -.-

Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
This would be a great feature, but it would have to say "Are you sure you want to clear your deck?" in case you clicked it by accident. Until this is added (if it is added) just carry several decks, and switch between them depending on what you're fighting.
Fiona M, Legendary Pyromancer

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Great idea. Even though it may only take about a minute or so, the clicks get annoying, and what if your pvp match started right after you finished clearing? So yes, good idea.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
I just carry a couple of decks
one for upper level battle
a farming deck
fire deck/death deck
you can even have a pvp deck

easier to switch once you have them set the way you like them