Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Class Lessons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
I think that you should have to go to your school everyday and learn a lesson. You go up to a desk in your school... press the x key. You get quest like you must defeat some ghouls to do a report. :D And you have to go to school everyday , except on weekends. if you don't go to school or do your homework you get manna taken away! That would make this game funner. Because usually you go around defeating people, and taking care of plants. But with the school it would make it more exciting :-) :D

Please reply what you think of it

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
407394A wrote:
I think that you should have to go to your school everyday and learn a lesson. You go up to a desk in your school... press the x key. You get quest like you must defeat some ghouls to do a report. :D And you have to go to school everyday , except on weekends. if you don't go to school or do your homework you get manna taken away! That would make this game funner. Because usually you go around defeating people, and taking care of plants. But with the school it would make it more exciting :-) :D

Nope. No way.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
That would run into at least three problems:

1) It would make the game too much like school or work to some people.

2) People who only log on occasionally will be penalized.

3) New players would get confused.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I play this game to get away from school. I think people are taking the fact that Wizard101 is supposed to be a school way too seriously.

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
407394A wrote:

That would be so awesome! But maybe more like once a week instead of everyday

Explorer
May 25, 2009
1st: funner isnt a word its "more fun" lol.

2nd it should be optional to go any day you would like.

3rd: Whenever you get a lesson it should be like 5-10 min and then a test thats like 1 -2 min..

4th: i agree but they're should should be some kinks worked out.

5th: if you pass the test with 5 (or more) correct you may get a pet or like an increase health or mana you know something in your stats... (NO CROWNS!)

6th: there should never be homework and/or help the teacher . (i meant class jobs).

Anyway i agree but stll many many many many kinks.
Bye wizards!