Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Christmas Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Wizard101 I've been thinking about you have clothes and wands and even pets for the holidays but what about housing items!

For Ex:
-A snowman
-A mini gingerbread house
-Snow clouds you can buy with crowns to cover your house with snow!
-A Christmas Tree with decorations already/an empty christmas tree that you can decorate! Buying all kinds of bulbs and presents to put under!

Also you haven't had any mounts so why not?
Ex:
Reindeer mount- they're flying deer which are magical? Are they not?
And maybe sled dogs which you can buy these with crowns.
Sled Dog mount-they may not be magical but don't they deserve credit too?

I don't know but I would at least like the reindeer mount and christmas tree. You could have a giveaway of a small christmas tree/Santa clothes and Mrs. Claus outfit as well, like on facebook, set a goal and we'll get it then everyone at least gets something this christmas on here!

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
FirefoxxPhoenix wrote:
Wizard101 I've been thinking about you have clothes and wands and even pets for the holidays but what about housing items!

For Ex:
-A snowman
-A Christmas Tree with decorations already/an empty christmas tree that you can decorate! Buying all kinds of bulbs and presents to put under!

Ex:

I don't know but I would at least like the reindeer mount and christmas tree. You could have a giveaway of a small christmas tree/Santa clothes and Mrs. Claus outfit as well, like on facebook, set a goal and we'll get it then everyone at least gets something this christmas on here!

They should be bought with gold too, right?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
FirefoxxPhoenix wrote:

For Ex:
-A snowman

Ex:

I like these ideas. I mostly like the christmas tree and the snow clouds. Maybe KingsIsle will consider this and put it in the game.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I would like a umm holiday robe, and a err holiday hoop hat. Oh wait, we have a spell called snow angel, nvm.

ahem

as I was saying:

I would like an angel robe and a halo hat. I think it would go well with my wing mount! It would be nice if we could pick any colors for the robe, as I know others have different tastes.

For that matter, why can't we pick any color for the santa suit? I know santa has a red suit but why not let us customize our own?

Just a few thoughts for next year.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
FirefoxxPhoenix wrote:

For Ex:
-A snowman

Ex:

I think Santa should come to the spiral tonight & Mrs. Claus should come soon..... I hope. Maybe Ryough (sorry spelling) would come though. Also my idea is to get a sled for a mount. To slide on in the spiral.

Community Leader
Defender
Aug 11, 2009