Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chimera upgrade.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I love my chimera and its stats. All the other new high level spells seem to be really colorful and very animation. Then you get to the Chimera. It is creepy looking and very bland in the color department. Can you change the colors? I would like the goat to be both ( main color white and secondary color black (death school), the dragaon (main color dark blue, secondary color yellow), leave the lion alone he is life school (brown) & green would love weird on him. Thanks for listening KI.

Maybe the next spell after transcended could be a Krok (Krokotopia is where our Balance school is located). Would love to see a sabertooth tiger (Order of the Fang - Or anything with a fang). A cat - Egyptians revered their cats!
A camel.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
mare62 wrote:
I love my chimera and its stats. All the other new high level spells seem to be really colorful and very animation. Then you get to the Chimera. It is creepy looking and very bland in the color department. Can you change the colors? I would like the goat to be both ( main color white and secondary color black (death school), the dragaon (main color dark blue, secondary color yellow), leave the lion alone he is life school (brown) & green would love weird on him. Thanks for listening KI.

Maybe the next spell after transcended could be a Krok (Krokotopia is where our Balance school is located). Would love to see a sabertooth tiger (Order of the Fang - Or anything with a fang). A cat - Egyptians revered their cats!
A camel.

Is this the spell or the pet or whatever?

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
mare62 wrote:

A camel.

Kingsisle made Chimera look what it's actually supposed to look like and I like it that way.