Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

check out quests

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
i was thinking well in wizard city libary how cool it would be to fight in the hall then it hit me why not buy quests and dungeons in the forms of books and stuff.(please give feedback) 8)

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Do you just randomly think of the randomest things and post them randomly just because you are bored or something?

I mean, so far...well look at some of your previous posts:

Subject: tv in dorms

how about crystal ball with dvd players and tv settings woulded that be nice (please give feedback and other crasy ideas for housing)

Hmm, this is awkward.

Subject: inviting boss for dinner

am talk about inviting an boss like Lady Blackhope to your house.(please go from here :lol

ok, you are really weird....

Subject: stay in house

i was thinking why can't we log on at are house.(please give feedback).

Simple....not interesting. Which is what comes back to what I asked. Do you do this when you are bored? Again:

Subject: what if wiz101 became you life

What would you do if you got suck into the game and had to stay?(not that it will ever heppen)

See what I mean? You come up with the weirdest things... And I am sure I have missed a few, and of course the ones to come.....

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Do you just randomly think of the randomest things and post them randomly just because you are bored or something?

how about crystal ball with dvd players and tv settings woulded that be nice (please give feedback and other crasy ideas for housing)

Hmm, this is awkward.

am talk about inviting an boss like Lady Blackhope to your house.(please go from here :lol

Simple....not interesting. Which is what comes back to what I asked. Do you do this when you are bored? Again:

What would you do if you got suck into the game and had to stay?(not that it will ever heppen)

See what I mean? You come up with the weirdest things... And I am sure I have missed a few, and of course the ones to come.....

You really do have a point...

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

Hmm, this is awkward.

well sorry if you don't like me or my post.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

Hmm, this is awkward.

well sorry if you don't like me or my post.

I'm not trying to be offensive, just saying.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
i was thinking well in wizard city libary how cool it would be to fight in the hall then it hit me why not buy quests and dungeons in the forms of books and stuff.(please give feedback) 8)

what i mean was like putting dungeon doors on walls.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009