Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chatting while at bazaar or trading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
Hi everyone,
I find it really annoying that whenever i am buying or selling at the bazaar or trading treasure cards i dont see when someone is chatting to me :( :( :( :(. This means that i lose valuable friends because i dont help them so they remove me :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x. I think that you should be able to see if someone is chatting to you while you are trading or buying or selling.
Does anyone else like that idea?

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
You can already do this.

Just press / while shopping.

(over usage of :x ) :(

~Dakota Dawn

Community Leader
If you simply hit enter while your in the bazaar your chat window pops open and you can read or talk to your friends. I had to learn this too as I kept getting people saying they were talking to me. This also works when trading cards

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Its easy to fix that problem.
1.) Make your screen resolution higher, it doesn't change the resolution of the bazaar menu, but you will be able to see the surrounding room as well as chat bubbles.

2.)
Hit enter and then enter again to put your text box on top of the menu, you may have to move it a bit to be able to access the menu though.

3.) Both of the above!

Rogan Firehammer