Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chat Updates...please?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
I'm sure this has come up before, but I'm going to put it here again. There has to be a better way to chat and receive messages. Here are my thoughts:

1. Filters: A way to filter out friends vs NPC vs general chatter. We all hate having to scroll through lines of text just to find what a friend said earlier, especially after a battle and a ton of "you've received...". I also find myself in full creeper mode often just to talk to people (as in I tuck myself away in a corner somewhere so I don't pick up general outside chatter. This is a huge issue in populated areas).

2. Pet Training: To be able to chat during Pet Games would just make my head explode. Let's face it, pet training gets tiresome, but life is always better with a buddy! But, if this is just too much to ask I have a perfect solution for it...

3. Mailbox: Not being able to chat while pet training bites, but not even being to see them after training is even worse. Also, there are so many people on here from different time zones and countries. Some friends I rarely catch on due to the time difference. I'd love to be able to shoot them a message letting them know when I will be on or I promise not to quest past XYZ so they can catch up or I will be on vacation for the next two weeks and to continue on without me. Whatever. You get the point.

Is that too much to ask?