Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character Customization Points

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I think every five levels starting from level one characters should be given a characters customization point to allow a way for characters to differentiate more from each other during the play of the game. Such points could be spent on slightly increasing one's targeting percentage, damage percentage, resistance percentage, outgoing or incoming healing percentage, pip chance percentage, health points, mana points, or the like. As with skill points, customization points could be reset in golem court for an equivalent crown fee. All existant characters would recieve customization points based upon their already obtained levels.

I'd like to see a greater ability to differentiate characters of players in the game, and I think this would help to achieve that. It would also give reason for people to make more than one character of the same school (very important considering that when players max out their character level and have nothing left to do after they farm everything they tend to make new characters or eventually stop playing).