Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character Choices

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
I think all the players should be able to choose different kinds of monsters to play as that follow their chosen school. For Example: A Storm student could play as the Kraken, and as for a Life student, at a certain level could play as a Forest lord, it would be better than rather just being a Dull human/wizard. They would still be able to wear the same things, but they would be fit to the monsters size, and still be able to cast the same spells. Also there could still be custom coloring of the monster, like a red and black Forest lord, while still being able to change gender (which could change their appearance by the slightest bit) and facial expressions like a normal wizard.i think it would also increase the number of players for KI. i think it would also be cooler because it would be like having different characters running around the spiral and they could have special abilities like a grendal could have a natural move as well as other monsters. here are some monsters i had in mind that could be played as:

forest lord
ninja pig (all types)
kraken
lost soul
wraith
evil snowman
troll
field gaurd
gobbler (all types)
skeletal pirates and knights
banshee
krokotopians
collosals (all types)
personally i think this is a great idea it would be better for the kids to and it would be a much cooler experience.
Thank you for taking your time to read this, and it is a idea.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
i think it is proven that games with more species you can be get more people to play them

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
sparkyspace661 wrote:
I think all the players should be able to choose different kinds of monsters to play as that follow their chosen school. For Example: A Storm student could play as the Kraken, and as for a Life student, at a certain level could play as a Forest lord, it would be better than rather just being a Dull human/wizard. They would still be able to wear the same things, but they would be fit to the monsters size, and still be able to cast the same spells. Also there could still be custom coloring of the monster, like a red and black Forest lord, while still being able to change gender (which could change their appearance by the slightest bit) and facial expressions like a normal wizard.i think it would also increase the number of players for KI. i think it would also be cooler because it would be like having different characters running around the spiral and they could have special abilities like a grendal could have a natural move as well as other monsters. here are some monsters i had in mind that could be played as:

forest lord
ninja pig (all types)
kraken
lost soul
wraith
evil snowman
troll
field gaurd
gobbler (all types)
skeletal pirates and knights
banshee
krokotopians
collosals (all types)
personally i think this is a great idea it would be better for the kids to and it would be a much cooler experience.
Thank you for taking your time to read this, and it is a idea.

that would be EPIC but i dont think KI would do it. only because they would have so much work to do with all the quests, NPC dialogue, armor texture, and things as such . it would take a year or more just to finish about three monster players. plus they already have most of these monsters as transmutations... sorry bro but this is still a great- ...EPIC idea

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Why can't people be happy playing as humans? You are a human? Do you want to be a Mummified Alligator or a chunk of emotionless rock for all your life instead of being a "dull" human?