Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing the sky and ground in your house

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
This has been driving me crazy for awhile. Let's say you buy a house for something and you just don't like the sky. What if you could change the sky like you could wallpaper. Same with the ground. For Halloween parties and such, how can you have a halloween party if the sky is a bright cheery blue and the grass is green and growing a ton. Oh wait, you can't. And, a lot of people like to have night sky instead of daylight. What do you think?

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Watertalent042 wrote:
This has been driving me crazy for awhile. Let's say you buy a house for something and you just don't like the sky. What if you could change the sky like you could wallpaper. Same with the ground. For Halloween parties and such, how can you have a halloween party if the sky is a bright cheery blue and the grass is green and growing a ton. Oh wait, you can't. And, a lot of people like to have night sky instead of daylight. What do you think?

I see your motives but KingsIsle has said in past posts this will not happen. The ground is new though, but skies will never change.

Defender
May 24, 2012
Have your Halloween parties at your Marleybone house. The larger one has a great indoor/outdoor space that would be great for that purpose.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
quilteddawg63 wrote:
Have your Halloween parties at your Marleybone house. The larger one has a great indoor/outdoor space that would be great for that purpose.

Or get the Death house. Any house thats DS, Death, and MB. Maybe there might be more dark houses coming.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2012
I dont usually agree with people. Partly because I just like a good debate. But I agree with this idea. It has been bugging me a while too. I dont exactly like having the sky constantly daytime in my houses. And I certainly dont want to take space to buy a marleybone house, they are small, and I like large, luxorious buildings. Plus, KI could use it as another way to make money, if they make it so you can purchase new sky styles in the crowns shop only. It isnt a bad idea. It is a rough idea, but certainly something that is a positive, and I have no cons to this idea that I can think of.