Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changes to the Hawk and Raven Mounts

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
Okay, I was really excited when I got a Raven mount from a Raven pack. But, now I'm not really as thrilled as I was. I thought you would be able to see everything from a new height, instead I see a bunch of raven tail feathers. I think instead of having a normal camera angle on the raven and hawk mounts, how about we make the angle go a little bit higher just to make it more realistic and interesting. I was riding my raven while at home and setting up stuff outside. I saw the angle the camera was looking at the Raven and I think that should be the angle instead of the one right now. Anyone agree with this?

Wolf Nightbreeze, Transcended Theurgist.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Something I would absolutely love to see done is a flight mode similiar to WoW's flying mounts. Just fly all willy nilly wherever you wish.

I understand this may be too much of an undertaking (writing code, programming, etc). But, I think that would boost the novelty of flying mounts even more than ever. Not to mention all those oogles and oogles of bundle and crown sales.

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
Shiningfantasia wrote:
Something I would absolutely love to see done is a flight mode similiar to WoW's flying mounts. Just fly all willy nilly wherever you wish.

I understand this may be too much of an undertaking (writing code, programming, etc). But, I think that would boost the novelty of flying mounts even more than ever. Not to mention all those oogles and oogles of bundle and crown sales.

So.....you agree with me on this?

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Hmm. Sounds interesting, but you should be able to switch camera angles as you please.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Shiningfantasia wrote:

sorry but this isnt WoW, this is wizard101.

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
hanable33 wrote:
Shiningfantasia wrote:

sorry but this isnt WoW, this is wizard101.

You really enjoy having a bird's tooshie in your face? I sure don't