Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change Genders

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
yeah i agree with allyssa the name? i got an idea after doing all that stuff you get to pick a name that suits for the gender you picked! :D :D :D :D :D

Defender
May 31, 2009
No. It'll never happen. And plus, that's just weird.

A boy becoming a girl.
A girl becoming a boy.

People would become highly confused.

It would lead to such weirdness if someone who was the correct gender of their wizard was playing with a "girl" or "boy" wizard. They would find out they aren't the same gender, and it would be totally awkward.

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:

what exactly is so controversial about it?

con·tro·ver·sy noun
\ˈkän-trə-ˌvər-sē, British also kən-ˈträ-vər-sē\
plural con·tro·ver·sies

Definition of controversy
1: a discussion marked especially by the expression of opposing views : dispute

With just the first thing posted, it isn't controversial. And, guess what? Starbusts are controversial! What now?! o.0

What are you talking about? To cite your own definition: "A discussion marked especially by the expression of opposing views." I don't know about you, but I see a lot more nays than yays on this thread. You seriously need to stop.

Then again controversial things aren't that bad. just because people have different views on something doesn't mean diddly squat.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
Riolu7890 wrote:
No. It'll never happen. And plus, that's just weird.

A boy becoming a girl.
A girl becoming a boy.

People would become highly confused.

It would lead to such weirdness if someone who was the correct gender of their wizard was playing with a "girl" or "boy" wizard. They would find out they aren't the same gender, and it would be totally awkward.

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge.

Not really??? Who exactly would act differently around a girl than a boy? And it's not like this is a dating site so that makes no sence at all.