Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change Characters Appearance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
It would be really cool if we are able to change the appearance of our characters for free or for a cost of crowns. I think that is a good idea

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Emazing18203 wrote:
It would be really cool if we are able to change the appearance of our characters for free or for a cost of crowns. I think that is a good idea

yep, and it's been posted dozens of times.
hopefully someday KI will let us do this.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
This is an age-old discussion. However, it could lead to identity theft, which was mentioned in Wizard Weekly. Apearrance is one of the few ways to tell between people with the same name, so this could lead to impersonation.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
If you ever read a post asking this, you would know that this is so there are no identity criseses and imitators of you

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I don't see how this can result in any kind of identity theft. It's not like they're changing their username or in game name. There's only so many hair, face, and skin tone combinations, so it's not like there aren't already a few wizards around the Spiral that look like you. I think the problem is in the fact that you're supposed to look like you. You can change your hair color and style, but you can't really completely change your face without some heavy-duty magic.