Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

change a core spell in the game

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i know hearing that title it made click bait but... you start the game off, the first spell you'll ever get is the pixie...... and thats all fine and dandy, i mean 400 health, to you for 2 pips...... unless your life, then it's 420 to anyone, for one power pip...... which i understand, it's a life spell, they deserve to get the better version.... i'm not complaining about that.... but, change the spell to say, Minor Blessing, it's a 0 pip spell, (life still) and heals 65 hp, which yes, it sucks, especially in later game..... but by then, you would most likely got into death or life as your secondary, and got better heals...

the complaint here is...

Pixie: is practically useless for any school but life, especially in healing partners... but heals greatly

Minor Blessing, takes absolutely no pips, heals anyone, is small, but also you start the game off you have 450-600 health.... so it's great for what it does.. idk, i made my point...

any further comments?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hmm, interesting idea. I do however think that it helps people realize a bit how Power Pips work when not your school. Also when you are a youngin' I think that 95% would prefer a spell that heals like 90% of their health back instead of just a smidge. I think it would be great if you could learn Minor Blessing! I purposely bought a wand that had that as the Item card and used it for a long while. Perhaps maybe Zander will allow us to Train that one day?

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
I'm a little confused. You want to give all schools minor blessing along with pixie? Not necessary. With sacrifice minion spells, sprite, may cast pet heals, satyr AND life mastery amulets it's not long into the game that we find different ways to heal ourselves. Minor blessing is great for zero-pips but rarely used in general healing situations.