Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chamber of the Divine

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Hello fellow wizards! I just had an idea for the astral schools that I would like to share. How this works is if you have gotten all of the relics of Celestia and have returned them to the Grand Astrolabe, then when you get near it, it says press x. Once you press x, you go into a mysterious chamber.
Inside the chamber, the floor, walls, and ceiling are covered with stars and planets from around the spiral. The weirdest part of the chamber, though, is the celestian magician standing in the middle of it. He has a hood over his head so you can't see his face.

"Welcome to the Chamber of the Divine, young wizard." He says, "If you have learned all of the spells of one of the astral schools, then proceed to that school to learn its final spell."

He disappears. Then a floating 3D relic of each of the astral schools appears. If you have mastered all of the spells of one of the schools (Except for the spells given by diego, the Polymorph Master, and the Mutation Master) then you go up to the coresponding relic. You press x near it and a training menu comes up if you have gotten all of the other spells as I said earlier. These are the three spells you can learn:

Star- Aura of the Divine- A black aura that gives 10% damage, 10% resistance, and 15 critical rating. Costs one pip.

Sun- Divine Boost- Adds 225 damage and 25% accuracy to one spell. Also adds one pip cost to the spell.

Moon- Divine Polymorph- 1/3 chance Polymorph into Astraes, Ptolemos, or Mythraya (Sorry for any incorrect spelling). Each has 3,500 health and doesn't cheat. All of the cards they use in battle plus one tower shield that does -90% to the damage. Costs one pip.

Please take my ideas into consideration.
-Blaze ShadowHunter, Legendary Pyromancer