Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

chairs to sit on

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
ok so latley i have been wondering why have chairs when you cant sit on them? so i got an idea maybe KI can make the chairs so that we sit on you press x to sit on it and you would get more energy when you do it! cause it takes FOREVER for it to refill so ya thats pretty much it plz comment on this, C'ya!

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
Good idea!

Ya i was thinking that, too.
And why have beds if you cant go in them ?(btw! make it for only that one person could get in!)I mean i dont get it, do you?
So i was also thinking what about those rootbeer things? why have them if you cant get a cup and fill it with rootbeer? (i'm getting thirsty right now! :-o ) lol
Ya and if you want to find me my name is Emma RainCloud, you are likly to find me in the commons! lol :D
Plz reply,
The altra awesome wizard, Emma RainCloud

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Have hope! KI has pointed out this IS on their list of POSSIBLE additions to the game in the future.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
julia88888 wrote:
ok so latley i have been wondering why have chairs when you cant sit on them? so i got an idea maybe KI can make the chairs so that we sit on you press x to sit on it and you would get more energy when you do it! cause it takes FOREVER for it to refill so ya thats pretty much it plz comment on this, C'ya!

Wouldn't that make subscriptions unnecessary? If you could just get a piece of furniture that speeds up the convalescing process there wouldn't really be a need to subscribe. Plus, what if you speed it up too much? Then it will be too easy to go back and forth. What if you don't speed it up enough? Then people might not want to buy it, and all that work would be for naught. Plus, what about wisps? Those still exist, don't they?

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
oh gee that will take a while because of the program coding needed to make that possible