Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Centralized Master/Exalted/Archmage Duel System

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2016
Back again! Hi!

I am an avid collector, and I have encountered the problem of space very often. (I was so pleased when the new backpack limit rolled out. I practically lived on a high for just about three weeks straight.) However, I've been thinking. We have gear vaults, jewel vaults, and seed vaults (which I all wish would increase their capacity as I have at least a dozen of each), but we don't have anything that works for the duel challenge thingies you get when you fight the big bosses of each world.

Like, I have 55 Rattlebones Exalted Duels, and bunches of Krokopatra, Zeus, and Meowriarty duels. Ever since the monstrodome rolled out (and the skeleton key dungeons), I've been thinking about these. What if there was something like the monstrodome that you can input all the duel stones into then enter like the skeleton key hall to actually enter the dungeon?

I say this because the duel challenge item is a really awkward shape so finding a place to put them in a house is very difficult, then when you have lots of them, the only place to keep them is cluttered in your bank (or attic) which really takes up important space for other things.

It's just an idea, but I think would be far more practical, especially for those of us that like to collect as many of the challenges as we can, then invite over our friends and binge-grind all of them. (Which is difficult when you have to keep the challenge items in your backpack where there could be space to get drops!)

I hope this at least brings some kind of idea for the KingsIsle developers,
Sean Hexhunter 83