Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

celestia plot 3

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 28, 2009
When you are able to get there, malistaire is with his wife. He tells you he is of no harm, and will be able to help you. He tells you that you need to free his brothers first. You do a series of quests until you do 2 towers, Cyrus tower, and the animal teacher tower. They both thank you deeply, and cyrus FINALLY seems to give you respect. You do some more quests until you find malistaire's father and can make he doesnt disappear, and save ambrose from death. The dungeon is very hard to do. When you defeat him, you can win crown items, exclusive furniture and clothes, rare pets, and even school castles. You give the potion to ambrose, sadly he didnt make it. He tells you that he can still be head master, just only as a ghost, and when his spirit fades he wants you to be the new headmaster.
THE END
Tell me what you guys think of the plot (If you didn't read the other 2 first, then you will have to find the parts of the plots.)

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Alright, I just read them all, and I have some feedback. One thing is that it is its really good. But there are some restictions. One is that the people wouldn't be on the gorund, they would be dizzy (just following the program KI used). Also, wiz doesn't have cutscenes, so the eye would just have to tell you what happened, or the detail voice wold tell you. Also, his teacher would have to be the teacher of moon, sun, or the other new school. More, Ambrose shouldn't die. No, sorry, good idea, but not in an MMO. This is because, would everyone see him as a ghost? no. So he couldn't die, because he's an NPC. (non-playable-character) That is pretty, much it, just go back through it and clean that stuff up, and anything that follows those guidlines (no NPC deaths, no cutscens, all characters have to stand, they can dissapear) and it will be great! Ok, you inspired me to make my OWN plot, lol! Happy Dueling!

***Chris Dusksword-level 50 necromancer-sword saint***
***Connor Dragonrider-level 36-pyromancer-sword saint***

Defender
May 28, 2009
Thx for feedback, ya usually when i come up with these plots i don't really think if this could actally be POSSIBLE. I just write until I'm satisfied. I might make an improved version later.