Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

celestia plot 2

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 28, 2009
Ok sorry i wasn't able to fit it all onto one page, I might have to fit all of the story line into several. This continues after the line: "No you fool, my father will KILL ambrose!"
Cyrus thinks for a moment and comes up with an idea, malistaire wasn't his ONLY brother. His brother teacher of animal, might be able to talk some sense into his father. You go to the animal school to discover that he's GONE. When you go back to your home where the teachers were, they are lying on the ground. Cyrus is MISSING! The ice teacher eventually is able to stand up and says "He he took him!" You see that the eye of truth that cyrus showed you (sorry I think i left that part out on the last plot) is still on the wall. It shows you walking out of your castle and Cyrus father ports in. Then he says a spell and Cyrus eyes glow black and follows his father. Then it shows the animal teacher, the same thing happening. The life teacher is able to stand up and says "His father was the master of control. A horrible horrible element to be apart of, he must of used a move that made them his mindless minions. He will be coming for you next. Go, before it's too late!" Then you do this long dungeon. In the end you find Cyrus, his brother, ambrose( very sick), and Cyrus father. You fight one of his minions before they all disappear. You go back and you are told that the Celestia Queen might be able to help you. You get there and is told to make a potion. The potion makes you look like a servant. (You stay that way until Cyrus father comes in) After you do the Queen quests, and you walk into the castle. He ports in. You listen to a conversation as he tries to take the info out of her then fails. You come out and she tells you that Malistaire is in the spirit world, might be able to help you. TO BE CONTINUED

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
Ok sorry i wasn't able to fit it all onto one page, I might have to fit all of the story line into several. This continues after the line: "No you fool, my father will KILL ambrose!"
Cyrus thinks for a moment and comes up with an idea, malistaire wasn't his ONLY brother. His brother teacher of animal, might be able to talk some sense into his father. You go to the animal school to discover that he's GONE. When you go back to your home where the teachers were, they are lying on the ground. Cyrus is MISSING! The ice teacher eventually is able to stand up and says "He he took him!" You see that the eye of truth that cyrus showed you (sorry I think i left that part out on the last plot) is still on the wall. It shows you walking out of your castle and Cyrus father ports in. Then he says a spell and Cyrus eyes glow black and follows his father. Then it shows the animal teacher, the same thing happening. The life teacher is able to stand up and says "His father was the master of control. A horrible horrible element to be apart of, he must of used a move that made them his mindless minions. He will be coming for you next. Go, before it's too late!" Then you do this long dungeon. In the end you find Cyrus, his brother, ambrose( very sick), and Cyrus father. You fight one of his minions before they all disappear. You go back and you are told that the Celestia Queen might be able to help you. You get there and is told to make a potion. The potion makes you look like a servant. (You stay that way until Cyrus father comes in) After you do the Queen quests, and you walk into the castle. He ports in. You listen to a conversation as he tries to take the info out of her then fails. You come out and she tells you that Malistaire is in the spirit world, might be able to help you. TO BE CONTINUED

Umm ok?

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009