Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Hey Players and guys at KingsIsle,
I was just wondering if you have a new estimate for the actual release of Celestia. I understand full well that something like a new world is an incredibly large undertaking in of itself, never mind a world that includes new schools and a new level cap, but I now find myself with nothing to do but Pvp and castle decoration. Don't get me wrong, they're both fun, but it would be nice to at least to be able to receive XP for the quests I do now. (I'm Grand master) I just ask that you keep track of what experience we earn now, so when the level cap does increase those points are added to our experience.
~Thanks~

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
I've also had a question about our experience being transfered when the cap is raised. will our xp that we earn now help us level up when the cap is raised to 60? I've been waiting out quests in case the xp isnt transfered, and I would love a head start on leveling to 60, which is probably going to be a challenge. Please help :-)

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
Any experience you lose as a grand master are gone forever. Poor prof. greyrose is probably too hoarse in the throat to answer, and zeke, well, nvm.

But even though you "lose" xp doesnt mean you shouldnt quest on as it really will have little effect when celestia finally comes out.

However, there are options like starting another wizard and putting your current one on the back burner.

And if all you have are grand wizards think of either starting a new acct. or retiring a current one although i have to admit all my grands are awaiting the release of celestia before retirement.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
muffinwolf wrote:
I've also had a question about our experience being transfered when the cap is raised. will our xp that we earn now help us level up when the cap is raised to 60? I've been waiting out quests in case the xp isnt transfered, and I would love a head start on leveling to 60, which is probably going to be a challenge. Please help :-)

It has been mentioned time and again that any experience lost after you leveled to grandmaster is gone permanently.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
The new world of celestia will be exiting with the lvl 60 cap and all but i have two questions, will all the bosses in Celestia cheat like the ones in the warehouse, and will the xp from other quests (if people wait it out) will be transfered. :)
Aaron Silverstrider lvl 50 (grand master)!