Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castles

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 19, 2012
You know, all the castles in this game are fabulous and wonderful, but they already come equipped with trees and fountains and street lamps and such that cannot be moved at all, which really limits our outdoor decorating quite a bit. I would like to see a castle (or more than one castle, actually), that comes with no interior or exterior decoration whatsoever, and leaves it to us, the player to decorate the castle the way we want to.

I want something with a huge yard, front and back and maybe sides too. A small pond or stream is fine, but no huge lakes or whatever that prevent us from placing decorations down. If it needs bridges, these should obviously already be placed.

I'm going to post some castle ideas I was thinking of, though some of them would not be residential, but more business style.

A prison, a museum, a guild hall, a library, maybe a cathedral...these would be utterly fantastic and so much fun to decorate. A lot of the decor we get is just simply too large to accomodate the current castles (the prison cell for example) and these type of buildings might actually allow us to put these awesome items to use. I want HUGE rooms, with lots and lots of space to work with. I have taken a tour of almost every single castle available, and none of them really appeals to me as much as these would.

The sultan's palace is quite large, and probably comes closest to meeting my expectations, but the exterior part of the castle is simply way too limited on where I can place items.

The Fantasy Palace is nice, but the rooms are simply too small, and again, the exterior is much too limited on where I can place items.

I don't care if these 'business type' castles cost more than the current castles, I would just like the opportunity to own and decorate something like these.

Thank you!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Champion
Nov 22, 2008
fiziali wrote:
You know, all the castles in this game are fabulous and wonderful, but they already come equipped with trees and fountains and street lamps and such that cannot be moved at all, which really limits our outdoor decorating quite a bit. I would like to see a castle (or more than one castle, actually), that comes with no interior or exterior decoration whatsoever, and leaves it to us, the player to decorate the castle the way we want to.

I want something with a huge yard, front and back and maybe sides too. A small pond or stream is fine, but no huge lakes or whatever that prevent us from placing decorations down. If it needs bridges, these should obviously already be placed.

I'm going to post some castle ideas I was thinking of, though some of them would not be residential, but more business style.

A prison, a museum, a guild hall, a library, maybe a cathedral...these would be utterly fantastic and so much fun to decorate. A lot of the decor we get is just simply too large to accomodate the current castles (the prison cell for example) and these type of buildings might actually allow us to put these awesome items to use. I want HUGE rooms, with lots and lots of space to work with. I have taken a tour of almost every single castle available, and none of them really appeals to me as much as these would.

The sultan's palace is quite large, and probably comes closest to meeting my expectations, but the exterior part of the castle is simply way too limited on where I can place items.

The Fantasy Palace is nice, but the rooms are simply too small, and again, the exterior is much too limited on where I can place items.

I don't care if these 'business type' castles cost more than the current castles, I would just like the opportunity to own and decorate something like these.

Thank you!

Dude ever seen the Sun Palace? Sure some thins are already there but inside you can fit twenty prision cells! NO JOKE!