Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Raids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2012
Hello Kingsisle, I've been playing your game for 8 years now and i have a great idea to make monstrology so much fun and possibly add new players to wizard101. So basically, castle raids is an idea that i made up in which you can make your monstrology monsters defend your house from other players. In this game mode you can craft or buy something called "The Castle Raid Banner" (You can tweak it up a bit), and you can see the difficulty of the players castle and enter. When you select the castle, you will go in the loading screen and then you would be flying on your mount with a total of four other people to the persons castle (If it's a running or vehicle mount then make land so it can drive or run to the castle door). So once you get to the persons castle they will have their bank in a location in which the raiders have to fight off your monstrology monsters to reach it. If the raiders win then they can get a piece or pieces of stuff from the castle owners bank ( excluding pets, drops from the defenders bank depends on raiders performance). If the raider flee's then the raider has the decision to sacrifice gold ( scales off from their total gold), or a piece of gear random from their backpack, which is given to the castle owners bank. I hope that my idea can be sent out to wizard101 so other people can try it out and possibly bring new players to the game

(P.S, in the game settings make castle owners switch off castle raids so if they don't want to be raided. Also, their can be tournaments and leader boards that give rewards to people who have raided and defended the most.)