Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Magic: Pet Bread Crumb 'Swimming' Pet Travel option

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
I recently delved into house magic, and one of my first projects was to turn the water aqueduct in the Treetop Getaway into a water slide for my mounts! Unfortunately, only the underwater themed mounts like the Shark Skirunner had a walking animation that fit the appearance of being in a waterslide.
ex: ibb.co/XFqQQjB

It would be great if a swimming pet travel option could be included in the castle magic item 'pet bread crumb'. It would utilize already existing animations pets and mounts have in underwater areas. This would expand the creativity of where we can place our pets and mounts in any house with a water source.

Alternatively, this feature could allow for underwater house pet bread crumbs to enable the normal walking animation instead of the default swimming animation. My tiger mount would look much better walking around on the submerged island I am developing
ex: ibb.co/1RrGzyx

P.S. Thanks for all the amazing castle magic options, they have taken house decoration to a new level!